'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Don’t count out Locksley. I think Tee should have the upper hand there though. I really think Rakim likes Tee.
I agree. I have a bit of concern regarding maturity with how he handled committing to LSU and then this probable change in commitment. Elite WR tend to be that way though.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I agree. I have a bit of concern regarding maturity with how he handled committing to LSU and then this probable change in commitment. Elite WR tend to be that way though.
He definitely has some maturing to do. But a lot of kids are in that same boat. You give most 17 year old kids the type of talent that Rakim has and most of them will be about the same if not worse. I think Tee is probably the best position coach to coach him as a player and a man.

Reactions: GoVolsDR and VolDC
He definitely has some maturing to do. But a lot of kids are in that same boat. You give most 17 year old kids the type of talent that Rakim has and most of them will be about the same if not worse. I think Tee is probably the best position coach to coach him as a player and a man.
This and a couple of hits from collegiate level DBs. Still one of the best 'attitude adjustments' out there.

Yep, just last cycle it was Haselwood.

Last edited:
Just reading the posts. I think this is a done deal. LSU has paid mama and this kid is going to LSU. It has a Pappoe (not sure of spelling) feel to it. Hope I am wrong.

Ed O is as dirty as it gets when it comes to recruiting.
He’s generally pretty smart about it though. There is increased pressure on him right now with a new AD being there. I think a lot of people have doubts that Orgeron can ever take LSU to that elite level and honestly that team has a lot of pieces in place to take the next step if they have the right coach.

Reactions: rgvol
There's supposed to be legit proof that a LSU booster paid a recruit $180,000 with money stolen from a non profit. I just caught the tail end of this on the radio yesterday.

Reactions: quadlee21
I just read an article about it. Involves the parents of Rohan Davey and Vidal Alexander and a booster. Possible money laundering, but maybe impermissible benefits. Sounds like a messy, confusing situation. They probably get away with a slap on the wrist if anything at all.

I just read an article about it. Involves the parents of Rohan Davey and Vidal Alexander and a booster. Possible money laundering, but maybe impermissible benefits. Sounds like a messy, confusing situation. They probably get away with a slap on the wrist if anything at all.

I would all but guarantee they get off scott free. Their bball coach was recorded saying they paid a player and he is still the coach.

LSU (their booster) has been caught stealing 180,000 from a children’s hospital fundraiser and there is more evidence of them doing so back in 2001 but the statue of limitations has been reached there so nothing will happen with the first incident.... maybe more to come.

It’s not enough for one booster to bring down a program. At most it would be some slap on the wrist. And honestly it probably should be unless the institution has knowledge of these incidents then it’s lack of institutional control.

It’s fun for rivals to think someone is going to get punished but most of this is just clickbait and BS. Nothing ever gets done of significance, at most it’s a punishment that’s a minor annoyance to a major program.

It’s not enough for one booster to bring down a program. At most it would be some slap on the wrist. And honestly it probably should be unless the institution has knowledge of these incidents then it’s lack of institutional control.

It’s fun for rivals to think someone is going to get punished but most of this is just clickbait and BS. Nothing ever gets done of significance, at most it’s a punishment that’s a minor annoyance to a major program.

Everyone knows what is going on, can't upset the apple cart. It will be mutually assured destruction if the individual teams were to really lay out the information they all are sitting on against one another.

VN Store

Back