'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

If for whatever reason, including Pruitt contracting Fulmeritis Recruitia or something else, we begin and maintain 1990ish high-level players, watch out. Vols will regain the era of the team you'd rather not play if you can avoid them. Well now wouldn't that be cozy?

But that would hurt the SEC and make us look bad!

Yeah, I'm with you bro, I want to win, but I want our coaches to be squeaky clean about it, even if it's technically not against any rules and even if we suck because of all the lousy talentless players we might be stuck with. Beside that, I've totally forgiven Orgeron for what he did to us in 2010...

Yeah, I'm with you bro, I want to win, but I want our coaches to be squeaky clean about it, even if it's technically not against any rules and even if we suck because of all the lousy talentless players we might be stuck with. Beside that, I've totally forgiven Orgeron for what he did to us in 2010...

I want our coaches to do whatever Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio State, etc., are doing. Just win, baby.

i don't frequent other teams' boards hardly at all, but on the rare occaisons that i do, it's always nice to be reminded................we're all the same, no matter how good or bad our team is lol.
Me either, it's usually on special occasions, where I can enjoy rival fans misery on something...UGA fake punt vs Bama...UF flaming out...those are my two fav's.

Vols felt like they did well there this weekend. Bailey has his teeth in Jarrett. I'm on record saying I don't see him sticking at LSU. Tennessee and Maryland the two factors, IMO.
Simonton

Jarrett is intentionally laying low. He's not talking after visits as he continues to go through the process. I personally believe Vols are going to be in it to the end. I think his recruitment is going to be a roller coaster.
Hubbs

Recruits can go silent with media and it go either way. The fact that nothing is leaking from the LSU side speaks volumes right now. I think we win out here.

Reactions: mrmax86

VN Store

Back