'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

That is exactly what Dabo is doing at Clemson. He is using the old ''you want what you can't have strategy". He will recruit a kid for a long time but never offer. The kid starts getting offers from everywhere, except Clemson. Naturally that kid becomes to want that Clemson offer, even if he really didn't want to go there to begin with.

I used to do the same thing with women...
1556069073632.gif

Their PR game is going to get much, much worse too. Herbsreit’s kid is going there, ACC network with ESPN, Marty Smith is on a first name basis with their whole team, etc. Their spring game coverage was wild. Kirk, Joey Galloway, and Dabo hung choppin it up on the field the whole game
Only a certain type of kid thrives in Clemson atmosphere. You almost have to accept Dabo as your God before you sign.

I don't get why people start jumping off bridges at news like this. We have to beat these teams for top tier talent. Plain and simple. Has anyone considered that we are a heck of a lot closer to DC than Baton Rouge? I guarantee you his parents have noticed. I will also bet good money that Pruitt will invite the entire family for the official here. The parents going means LSU is a legit contender... just like we are. We already knew that.

I don't get why people start jumping off bridges at news like this. We have to beat these teams for top tier talent. Plain and simple. Has anyone considered that we are a heck of a lot closer to DC than Baton Rouge? I guarantee you his parents have noticed. I will also bet good money that Pruitt will invite the entire family for the official here. The parents going means LSU is a legit contender... just like we are. We already knew that.

And I'm sure we've had kids visit with their families and still go elsewhere. Recruiting is a household thing, not just an individual thing. We expecting a kid to drive to campus all by himself, or to have only one parent take them and tell everyone else under the same roof to stay home?

Reactions: VolDC and JacketVol
sneak Power T's in to every graphic
1C8Z.gif

His mom will come here with family and to Ohio state ect. He even said this and it should be that way.

Reactions: VolDC

VN Store

Back