HBO Max (Streaming Service)

Heads up!

The first season of Harley Quinn is currently available on the SyFy Channel Roku App and On-Demand via DirecTV and I assume others as well. I think this is for only a limited time.

They are also airing episodes on weekends check your on-screen guide for exact time.

Reactions: The Dog
Heads up!

The first season of Harley Quinn is currently available on the SyFy Channel Roku App and On-Demand via DirecTV and I assume others as well. I think this is for only a limited time.

They are also airing episodes on weekends check your on-screen guide for exact time.
I recommend it. 2nd season of HQ is really good, although I have not seen episode 5, yet. Yeah, I'm still renewing monthly, so I plan to renew Friday and watch episode 5 and 6. Plus, I think Stargirl starts soon. I'm a huge JSA and Starman (Jack) fan, so hopefully they do 'em justice

I recommend it. 2nd season of HQ is really good, although I have not seen episode 5, yet. Yeah, I'm still renewing monthly, so I plan to renew Friday and watch episode 5 and 6. Plus, I think Stargirl starts soon. I'm a huge JSA and Starman (Jack) fan, so hopefully they do 'em justice
Stargirl will be airing on the CW the next night after its release on Universe.

Stargirl will be airing on the CW the next night after its release on Universe.
Cool. But, I'm still renewing, on HQ and all the comics I can read, alone. Plus, the new Justice League/ JL Dark, Darkseid War animated movie will be on it, right after the DVD release, hopefully, this month

Cool. But, I'm still renewing, on HQ and all the comics I can read, alone. Plus, the new Justice League/ JL Dark, Darkseid War animated movie will be on it, right after the DVD release, hopefully, this month

Including the comics is the only thing that makes me consider subscribing. I know some of the shows are pretty good but I barely have time for the 3 other streaming services I already have... heck i got a year of Apple TV+ when I got a new phone 4 months ago and I haven’t watched a single thing on it yet.

Just watched "Justice League Dark / Apokolips War", absolutely loved it. It's not on DC Universe, yet, but will be within the month. Highly recommend, "JLD/Apokolips War", top 5 animated movie of all-time, in my rankings.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
The show was canceled on Universe. So if anymore new episodes get produced they would air on the CW.
I know CW had a seal with Netflix that shows were uploaded a week after season finishes. But that was a few years ago so not sure if thats still in place.

I started on season 2 so I am a little lost but I liked the story and found it creative.

GOODBYE DC UNIVERSE!

AT&T is screwing the comic industry. They trying transition to digital only. A move like this to include newer books on a subscription service will put a lot of shops out of business.

AT&T is screwing the comic industry. They trying transition to digital only. A move like this to include newer books on a subscription service will put a lot of shops out of business.
wait. you're saying ATT is screwing comics or that industry? my RC took the day off.

If youre concerned DC might go defunct, you might blame them. They didnt need ATT to suck. The have the most classic, arguably beloved characters and manage to Trump it all up.

It's kinda a knife to the gut of Disney seeing as Warner Bros. isn't going to charge extra like Disney did with Mulan.

It's a knife to the guy for theaters also.

I will be surprised if half the theaters arent bankrupt within 1 more year.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back