DC QB Kasim Hill

This guy helped take down the Horns twice. He's a good addition to a depleted QB unit and may help recruit DC area. Maybe he'll add some more intensity and competitiveness to the QB unit as well. I really like this late addition.
“Depleted” is not the case at all. Try experienced. We’ve got plenty of QB talent for sure.

I think it’s legit. He just bought a house on the Tennessee river.

Are you a real estate agent? Jesus you guys are always running with incredulous rumors on here! The fact that the thread doesn't even say (Walk On) or (Committed) in the title is all the more suspect. Wish yall would stop playing games! Is he Committed or not??

Are you a real estate agent? Jesus you guys are always running with incredulous rumors on here! The fact that the thread doesn't even say (Walk On) or (Committed) in the title is all the more suspect. Wish yall would stop playing games! Is he Committed or not??
Existential questions like that never really have a right answer. One can simultaneously be committed and not committed. Had an old friend named schrodinger who loved to tell a story about his cat that illustrated this concept perfectly but I never tell it right.

I heard he was named the starter for week one after practice today.

Maybe he likes Nickelback? Not a take imo.

UPDATE THE TITLE YOU COWARDS.

Reactions: Coach Punk
This is a good get. He seems to have good accuracy. And seems to have a good feel or sense of what's going on around him ala pocket presence. Good poise. Definitely adds competition to the QB room. May just be me but I could see the competition between him and HB once JG leaves.

Welp, unless light bulb comes on for JG, any chance this guy gets nod over Shrout, Mauer, or HB going into 2020?

VN Store

Back