'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Hard to be positive on recruiting right now but cool to see a premier player announce on signing day makes it a little more fun
Hard to be optimistic when we get our collective ass handed to us, but these kids, for the most part, seem to be more about relationships than records when it comes to who they sign with.

I really doubt it’s going to be us…he can’t even pronounce the OLine coach’s name correctly. There are multiple interviews where he asks for clarification on how to say it. Feels like if you’re going to play for a guy, you’d know how to say their name. We all know how to pronounce our boss’s name haha

I really doubt it’s going to be us…he can’t even pronounce the OLine coach’s name correctly. There are multiple interviews where he asks for clarification on how to say it. Feels like if you’re going to play for a guy, you’d know how to say their name. We all know how to pronounce our boss’s name haha
Doesnt have an effect, half the fanbase doesn’t know how to spell Huepel

It just feels like there no hype coming off the recruiting home stretch. We wasted opportunity, I didn't expect to win vs Georgia, but I expected to show a pulse... To play with heart..... But for the second week in a row this team looks like it didn't belong on the same field and that's bad news for closing out recruiting.

Have to coach what we have up and get complimentary pieces in the portal that can help us.

If we do by some chance hit on one of our remaining targets we need it to be this guy. He's our Wright in a year or two.

Last edited:
lol. Travis Henry could barely talk.

Jordan Seaton, Offensive line​

ESPN 300 rank: 19

Where things stand: Seaton is the top uncommitted prospect in the class and is ranked as the No. 1 offensive tackle. He's a 6-foot-5, 310-pound recruit from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, and has had some of the biggest schools in the country after him. He recently released a top seven consisting of Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Oregon, Tennessee and Ohio State. He hasn't tipped his hand much in his recruitment and likely hasn't figured out which school he will pick. He just took a visit to Tennessee, which could impact his decision, but Alabama, Oregon and Ohio State are also in the picture. We're going to predict Tennessee based on the buzz around the Vols and Seaton, but this one could go a number of ways.

i

Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers

Jordan Seaton, Offensive line​

ESPN 300 rank: 19

Where things stand: Seaton is the top uncommitted prospect in the class and is ranked as the No. 1 offensive tackle. He's a 6-foot-5, 310-pound recruit from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, and has had some of the biggest schools in the country after him. He recently released a top seven consisting of Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Oregon, Tennessee and Ohio State. He hasn't tipped his hand much in his recruitment and likely hasn't figured out which school he will pick. He just took a visit to Tennessee, which could impact his decision, but Alabama, Oregon and Ohio State are also in the picture. We're going to predict Tennessee based on the buzz around the Vols and Seaton, but this one could go a number of ways.

i

Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers

VN Store

Back