DC hire getting out of hand.

So we are really going to roll into another week with this search. Good lord.
Some can keep convincing themselves that we are in a good place and this is a well thought out, methodical plot, taking place behind the scenes. As for me, I have tempered my expectations and realize that we will probably continue getting our teeth kicked in by our conference brethren, for the foreseeable future, thus being able to enjoy any good times we may stumble upon and being able to fully support CJH and this program for what it is. The ones that keep arguing that due diligence is taking place, in order to get the best DC available, will be the same ones brandishing pitch forks in 3 years. I’ll be on the sidelines, cheering for CJH and our program, with realistic expectations.
GBO!!

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Some can keep convincing themselves that we are in a good place and this is a well thought out, methodical plot, taking place behind the scenes. As for me, I have tempered my expectations and realize that we will probably continue getting our teeth kicked in by our conference brethren, for the foreseeable future, thus being able to enjoy any good times we may stumble upon and being able to fully support CJH and this program for what it is. The ones that keep arguing that due diligence is taking place, in order to get the best DC available, will be the same ones brandishing pitch forks in 3 years. I’ll be on the sidelines, cheering for CJH and our program, with realistic expectations.
GBO!!
It's entertaining for us folks that fall in-between them and the ones that spend a lot of time making fun of them.

If we're getting turned down by the guys we (Coach and AD) really want and they're having to make a decision on the "cream of the crap", I'm fine with them doing their due diligence. I have no interest in them hiring someone last week just to make a few message board blow hards happy.

It's entertaining for us folks that fall in-between them and the ones that spend a lot of time making fun of them.

If we're getting turned down by the guys we (Coach and AD) really want and they're having to make a decision on the "cream of the crap", I'm fine with them doing their due diligence. I have no interest in them hiring someone last week just to make a few message board blow hards happy.
I liked your post...until I realized that I think you just called me a blow hard!🤨
GBO!!

Reactions: Behr
The #1 conclusion to be drawn from this data: Ed Orgeron is the most overpaid individual in college football.

lol
This is the nuttiest outcome of all time.

You got Franklin on the hook (that crushed it at Vandy), but you still won't shell out the money.

Wind up hiring Banks from Franklin for the DC???

Meanwhile, Malzahn takes the UCF HC gig.

UCF just came out on top in all regards!!!

Should have dug in on Franklin as A&M did with Jimbo / crazy...

lol
This is the nuttiest outcome of all time.

You got Franklin on the hook (that crushed it at Vandy), but you still won't shell out the money.

Wind up hiring Banks from Franklin for the DC???

Meanwhile, Malzahn takes the UCF HC gig.

UCF just came out on top in all regards!!!

Should have dug in on Franklin as A&M did with Jimbo / crazy...
Malzahn sucks. UCF is about to see 3 decades of regression in their offensive philosophy.

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989
Malzahn sucks. UCF is about to see 3 decades of regression in their offensive philosophy.

Our defense is going to be hung out to dry / Book It!!

Still, the laughing stock of the SEC.

The truth hurts, but it is what it is. Franklin would have been competing for the SEC east within 5 years.

You've got to be kidding to think UFC did not whip AD White in all regards.

lol
@Freak
This is the biggest (hiring) hack job of all time... :(

VN Store

Back