'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

I know its not his style. They are our rival. Man i wish Jeremy would figure out a way to mess with Mehlen and this wife hilarity. Lol. Or just mess with Mehlen - dude is a funeral director i sware. He knows where the bodies are hidden.

Have Will Friend show up in the kissing line. That would be extremely amusing. At least to me.

I know its not his style. They are our rival. Man i wish Jeremy would figure out a way to mess with Mehlen and this wife hilarity. Lol. Or just mess with Mehlen - dude is a funeral director i sware. He knows where the bodies are hidden.
Lmao😂😂😂😂

Yes, and I sincerely hope his middle name is Frank. If so, I'm awarding his parents major karma points.

1893131567-MajorFrankBurns.jpg
So since Major Burns has flipped to UF, by the law of transference, We can surmise that Mrs. Mehlen is now Hotlips.........

Florida has like a 7-8 man DB class.. he really want to be part of a 8-9 man DB class? Lowers odds of success

Florida has like a 7-8 man DB class.. he really want to be part of a 8-9 man DB class? Lowers odds of success

Does it not seem ill-advised, if you're Mullen, to take 9 DB's in a single class? That's a single position. I mean damn. I'm not a football coach, but that seems like a poor way to improve your team.

Does it not seem ill-advised, if you're Mullen, to take 9 DB's in a single class? That's a single position. I mean damn. I'm not a football coach, but that seems like a poor way to improve your team.
Only position group where I wouldn't lose my mind about taking 9 players would be Oline, but I would still question it. Probably tells me they are probably going to process some of their current DB commits.

Teams are constantly using 5-6 DB’s on defense. Florida loses CB CJ Henderson and S Jawan Taylor, and may lose Marco Wilson and Shawn Davis as well. So there’s a definite need. One of the team weaknesses this year was safety play. So Florida thinks they need an upgrade there and Avantae Williams and Mordecai seem to be their main targets left. Not sure they can get, or want to get both, but they definitely want one of the two.

Last edited:
Teams are constantly using 5-6 DB’s on defense. Florida loses CB CJ Henderson and S Jawan Taylor, and may lose Marco Wilson and Shawn Davis as well. So there’s a definite need. One of the team weaknesses this year was safety play. So Florida thinks they need an upgrade there and Avantae Williams and Mordecai seem to be their main targets left. Not sure they can get, or want to get both, but they definitely want one of the two.

I dont have a problem with you jaws never have. But are you seriously trying to spin signing 8 to 9 dbs in one class. Lol...really come on man

I dont have a problem with you jaws never have. But are you seriously trying to spin signing 8 to 9 dbs in one class. Lol...really come on man

I get where you’re coming from and I’m certainly not trying to be argumentative. I’m not sure we’ll end up with 8 or 9, but my point was/is we need them badly. As it stands right now, Florida has 3 experienced safties coming back, that could go to 2 if Shawn Davis goes pro, it could become 1 if Brad Stewart has one more positive weed test.

At corner, Florida has 3 experienced corners/nickels coming back. If Marco goes pro that’s 2. if Dean keeps pouting and decides to transfer that could be 1. Florida does have two good CB’s who redshirted last year, but the numbers are very low in the secondary. Is 8 or 9 the right number, that’s up to the coaches. But I can certainly see needing 3 or 4 corners and 3 or 4 safeties.

These days 6 or 7 DBs in a class won’t scare a player. I can see Florida going after that many people this cycle. But McDaniel has always been at the top of our board and I’m thinking he’s next in line for one of the corner spots soon at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back