‘23 DC ATH Nyckoles Harbor (uscjr)

beamer.0.0.jpeg

He is trending to South Carolina. If he were trending towards TN, he would be a stud in the making. People keep making fun of them but SC may very well end up with a better recruiting class than we do. And that’s unacceptable.
Are you a Georgia or South Carolina fan. We’d appreciate it if you’d make up your mind.

funny thing is Tennessee had 38 points by the 2nd qtr.

Yet the game ended 45-20. We had them 35-0 at one point.

Then in the end of 1st half into the 2nd half....Tennessee punted FOUR times....
USCjr outscores us 20-10 after the 35-0 build.

For almost one half of football it was like OMG we can play with or beat anybody. Then...
Then for over 2 qtrs it was absolute trash offensive football. Evans got hurt because Heupel was force feeding him so we could stay on the field. If we're running regular tempo, that's fine, but not at our super speed.

Twice during the game Heupel fed Evans the ball 3 straight plays in like 1 min...
Surprise surprise Evans got hurt. Lack of creativity ...in stints..along with lack of depth is why we went
7-6.

Offensive coaching still needs to be better, as well getting defensive depth

What an odd game to point to any perceived offensive deficiencies. We scored 45 points vs an SEC opponent. That’s a good thing.

What an odd game to point to any perceived offensive deficiencies. We scored 45 points vs an SEC opponent. That’s a good thing.
Sometimes I wonder if he’s campaigning to be the next Vols coach. You can always find things that go wrong in a game. Nobody calls a perfect game. Nobody plays a perfect game. But complaining about giving the RB three straight carries? And he got hurt because you gave him the ball too much? That is really trying to find something wrong. We not only won, we stomped an SEC opponent. Great game

It baffles me that this kid is supposedly leaning SCar. That size and that speed, if you can add some weight to this kid without slowing him down, and assuming he can catch, this kid could be a stud TE. If what I've read of his speed is accurate, he'd be a match up nightmare. Seems wasted if he goes to SCar.

It baffles me that this kid is supposedly leaning SCar. That size and that speed, if you can add some weight to this kid without slowing him down, and assuming he can catch, this kid could be a stud TE. If what I've read of his speed is accurate, he'd be a match up nightmare. Seems wasted if he goes to SCar.
Pretty sure that's why he is going to SC. He can play TE there

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Seems like he could play TE on a better team than SCar. I mean, would we have no interest whatsoever? He could feast as a TE in this offense.
I think most people believe he has way more upside as a pass rusher and want him at an impact position

We play more than one TE. Why settle for only one weapon at the position? Look at Georgia and their TEs. It's like saying we don't need more good WRs because we already have one.
Echols. TE and WR numbers are completely different lol. Georgia plays 4 TEs anyway, those are their WRs. Our TEs didn't have 1 catch against Ball State and don't do too much bc we don't really use the middle of the field in the passing game yet

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Echols. TE and WR numbers are completely different lol. Georgia plays 4 TEs anyway, those are their WRs. Our TEs didn't have 1 catch against Ball State and don't do too much bc we don't really use the middle of the field in the passing game yet
We use Fant and Warren when we can. Echols is next year. I actually think we need another TE recruit this year because it's entirely possible we lose both Fant and Warren.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Unless Warren just breaks out this year, he will probably be back
Okay, let's say he comes back. So next year our TEs are Warren, Campbell, and Davis. There's room for another. Even if it's not this kid, I'd still like one more personally. And yes, I know we have the walk-on that was well rated. We could still use the depth. The reason I point out this kid is his potential to be a freak at the position. And it's not like we don't have room. If he develops, he could be a weapon.

VN Store

Back