Dave on FX

bignewt

The Scoffer Kid
Lab Rat
A fun little comedy about a white dude Dave who goes by the rap moniker Lil Dicky. I have laughed out loud more than once each episode.

First 2 episodes of S2 were excellent.

Episode 1 was pretty cringy at first, till I caught up with the message. Ended up tying it all together beautifully.

First 2 episodes of S2 were excellent.

Episode 1 was pretty cringy at first, till I caught up with the message. Ended up tying it all together beautifully.

Man, I thought episodes 1 and 2 were anxiety-ridden downers and this last one was too much but funny and light, at least.

Ive noticed that Ben Sinclair has been directing and producing this season. I don't know if he was involved last year. He was the creator and star of High Maintenance on HBO a vastly underrated show. The randomness and beauty in that show has rarely if ever been duplicated. I would suggest everyone give it a watch. Anyway, I really see his influence in this season.

Reactions: Devo182
Man, I thought episodes 1 and 2 were anxiety-ridden downers and this last one was too much but funny and light, at least.

It was. Just thought the K-Pop commentary was amazing. I went from "wtf is Dave doing??" to "ohh, I see" in no time. Dave is an oddly insightful show between the lines and continues to surprise me.

I think I liked this latest episode (6) the best so far. IIRC, there are 10 episodes this season, so hopefully it finishes strong

A fun little comedy about a white dude Dave who goes by the rap moniker Lil Dicky. I have laughed out loud more than once each episode.

The episode with the milking table was great! The girlfriend is hot too. Season 2 sucks so far.

The episode with the milking table was great! The girlfriend is hot too. Season 2 sucks so far.
Lol I only came here to post this clip. Him freestyling is amazing. One of my favorite all time Sway freestyles along with Lacrae and Logic...and Marc Rebillet.

That was f'n amazing

VN Store

Back