Dave Bennett Game Worn Jersey....PLEASE READ!

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I enjoy collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it brings Paige and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......77330542-ED90-42EC-AB00-F4A55321237A.jpegFED6014A-820B-459F-8104-36248A0075BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it beings her and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......View attachment 323185View attachment 323186
Great call Doc I saw it last night and was shocked it was out there use to be a decent collector myself but covid put me out of work for 6 months and for now Im just an admirer til I catch up on funds God will bless you for this great deed. see you at the auctions

Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it beings her and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......View attachment 323185View attachment 323186

VFL David Bennett‘s story:

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

UPDATE: I spoke with Dave’s parents and they were so excited to learn about this jersey. As a matter of fact, the jersey will be hand delivered to Dave’s father on Friday in Memphis. I hope they enjoy it as much as I will giving it to them.

Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it brings Paige and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......View attachment 323185View attachment 323186
Outstanding. Thanks for sharing with the Bennett family.

Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it brings Paige and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......View attachment 323185View attachment 323186
Good on you man, need more like you!

Tonight I was the eBay winner of Dave Bennett’s game worn UT jersey. Until today I did not know of Dave’s awful battle with ALS and his story. This being said, I searched Whitepages and was able to reach his widow Paige. I told her about the jersey and she seemed so surprised. She said Dave’s sons would love to have it. I will ship it to her immediately. As much as I enjoy collecting UT jerseys, there’s just no way I could keep this without at least notifying the family. It’s just the right thing to do. I truly hope it brings Paige and her sons some happiness. God bless Dave.......View attachment 323185View attachment 323186
You, sir, are a good guy. 👍👍👍

VN Store

Back