Date set for Heupel at SEC Media Days

secking

That'll be on Tuesday, July 20 and he, along with three selected TN players, will share the day with Kentucky and Mark Stoops, Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin, and UGA with Kirby Smart.

The first day, July 19, will feature Florida and Dan Mullen, LSU and Ed Orgeron, and South Carolina and Shane Beamer.

Alabama's Nick Saban, Mississippi State's Mike Leach, Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher, and Vanderbilt's Clark Lea will go on July 21. Arkansas' Sam Pittman, Auburn's Bryan Harsin, and Missouri's Eli Drinkowitz will go on July 22.

Need more good news? Braves just announced 100% capacity starting next week. Sporting events are opening all the way back up (UFC fight Saturday was 100%). I believe college football will be at 100% capacity this fall. Lettttt’s Gooooo!

I bet Lane will have some "Words of Wisdom" for Heupel for when OU calls in a couple of years.

That'll be on Tuesday, July 20 and he, along with three selected TN players, will share the day with Kentucky and Mark Stoops, Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin, and UGA with Kirby Smart.

The first day, July 19, will feature Florida and Dan Mullen, LSU and Ed Orgeron, and South Carolina and Shane Beamer.

Alabama's Nick Saban, Mississippi State's Mike Leach, Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher, and Vanderbilt's Clark Lea will go on July 21. Arkansas' Sam Pittman, Auburn's Bryan Harsin, and Missouri's Eli Drinkowitz will go on July 22.

Need more good news? Braves just announced 100% capacity starting next week. Sporting events are opening all the way back up (UFC fight Saturday was 100%). I believe college football will be at 100% capacity this fall. Lettttt’s Gooooo!
Unless I misunderstood Dana White in an interview, the UFC completely sold out 3 events in under 5 minutes combined. People are DONE with the COVID garbage.

Unless I misunderstood Dana White in an interview, the UFC completely sold out 3 events in under 5 minutes combined. People are DONE with the COVID garbage.
We would have had 100% capacity at all the games this fall if the government allowed human beings their individual liberties.

Glad we are getting back to living

I’m going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction that Heupel gives this program some REAL, positive pub, for the first time, in a long time, coming out of media days.
GBO!!

I bet Lane will have some "Words of Wisdom" for Heupel for when OU calls in a couple of years.
After how Stoops burned him there....I don't know. It would be funny if Heupel gave Lane some "Words of Wisdom" since he has beat the brakes off him twice :cool:

Reactions: VolBricks

VN Store

Back