Dare I Ask...

GatorVille

Now Im sure none of you have any extra tix, or know where to get any, but, me being the foolish one I am, am still looking for UF/UT tix, Im still not sure if I want to go down without tix in hand, and risk not being able to scalp any, and I dont want to have to pay 400 bucks a pop either. If by chance any of you have any ( Im sure you dont) and would wnat to put them up for sale, Id be happy to take them off your hands :p but anyone with any knowledge of anywhere else to find some (other than eBay) would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance (though Im sure none of you know anything :laugh1: )

You don't by any chance have a video of the VOLS game winning field goal from last year's game do you? I mean I was there, but it's always good to see that kind of thing again!!! :moon2:

Originally posted by bigorange@Aug 8, 2005 9:59 AM
You don't by any chance have a video of the VOLS game winning field goal from last year's game do you? I mean I was there, but it's always good to see that kind of thing again!!!  :moon2:
[snapback]123756[/snapback]​

Click on the Florida game highlights. Enjoy; I always watch these a couple of times a day . . .

http://www.phillipfulmer.com/multimediapage.htm

Originally posted by GenNeyland9@Aug 8, 2005 10:08 AM
Click on the Florida game highlights.  Enjoy; I always watch these a couple of times a day . . .

http://www.phillipfulmer.com/multimediapage.htm
[snapback]123759[/snapback]​

Well you just made my day!!
I went to that game with a bunch of UF Alumni and will be sending them the video for sure!! I'm going down to Gainesville with them this year for the primetime game but unfortunately don't have any tickets yet.
Thanks again!!

Sorry G-Ville, looks like a sincere request to get extra tickets turned into a celebration of last year's game winning FG . . .

Then again, we need all the Vols we can get down there for that game

That's OK - I don't think anybody was going to offer Gatorville any tickets for less than $5,000 a piece anyway. :D

Haha, yeah, probably true GaVol....Ill keep an eye on eBay. Im looking to go to the LSU game, but would love to get to the swamp...also thinking of maybe the F$U game...but the UT game would be the best...hopefully i can pull some strings or find some off ebay, would love to go.

VN Store

Back