Danny White meets with media (video)

Sounds like they're definitely going to pay Vitello and give him whatever he wants. Said the location and amenities will be based off of Vitellos input. I hope we keep him for a long time.

they want to keep TonyV. one thing UT does right is they tend to keep winning coaches. TV wants money for all his assistants (understandable), but word on the street is UT has already made offers to TV, but the agent is holding out and playing the game with UT. Seems like both UT and TV want it to work out, so it's really about getting through the criminal .... oops, i mean agent....

they want to keep TonyV. one thing UT does right is they tend to keep winning coaches. TV wants money for all his assistants (understandable), but word on the street is UT has already made offers to TV, but the agent is holding out and playing the game with UT. Seems like both UT and TV want it to work out, so it's really about getting through the criminal .... oops, i mean agent....
Who is the criminal agent?

Meh, losts of good talk . . . sounds good, and I'm honestly glad UT finally has a real AD . . . but I'll believe there will be change when I actually see change.

I donated for years and finally pulled mine this season because I had simply had enough of the infant-like management of UT athletics for the last 15+ years. And, the only thing I got from UT after all that was an email asking for more money. No thanks; show me the change, then I might "show them the money."

Reactions: UT Hill Man

VN Store

Back