Daniel Bituli

I love watching Bituli and his story. So happy he had this opportunity. This kid is all Pride and holds his head high and does his talking on the field. A team leader who's going to get paid. It's a great story.

We have really good linebackers, best part of the team.
whole defense seems to be coming together as a unit now. This is what is fun to watch. Like I said at the beginning of the season after our losses. All we wanted to see was improvement from game to game. The last 4 games we have.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Came out of a single A school in Nashville, Nashville Christian. Had friends telling me he was real and not your typical small school big kid way back then. Tickled he has done so well down the stretch.

Pruitt won't be able to replace Bituli, at least not any time soon, the defense will suffer without him

Pruitt won't be able to replace Bituli, at least not any time soon, the defense will suffer without him

Nah, he will be missed, but T'oo T'oo and those other freshman will be good. Bituli going in a high round in NFL next year will do wonders for recruiting down the line. Kids are going to see Pruitt is for real.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Quite the over reaction but I get your point, he has played very well.

Let's see here....

-7 tackles against Mississippi State (led team)
-15 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 blocked punt, 1 TD, 1 pass break up against SC
-Played sparingly against UAB
-19 tackles against KY (including the game saving tackle)

What would you consider an appropriate reaction? A golf clap? I'm still waiting for a name...Thanks

One of my favorite Vol, congrats Daniel Bituli, You da MAN!
No I didn't forget JJ, both are great leaders and Vols for Life

We played Nashville Christian my senior year of high school(2014). The dude was an absolute monster then! We were single A ball and he was a clear 8 inches taller than anyone on the field and it took like 3 people to get him down and also 3 people to block him. Needless to say, we lost by like 40 points lol

VN Store

Back