Dane Bradshaw is....

kyvol98

I think he's good...but I also like Bill Walton so my opinion doesn't count lol
I posted this a couple years back about Bill.....
"A few years ago, he was rambling for 3 or 4 minutes on how Maryland would win the ACC. When he stopped to take a breath, the announcer with him told him Maryland was now in the Big 10. He asked when that happened and the other guy said 2 years ago. He just said, Oh, never mind. Good weed, Good fun. "

walkenvol

Bill Walton like Dickie V needs to GO AWAY!
Walton appears to be strictly west coast. As long as he’s not calling SEC games, especially UT games then he’s a non factor.

Dickie V ruins whatever he broadcasts and unfortunately ESPN puts him on the prime east coast games. I pledge $500 for Dickie V to never be on another Vol broadcast. If we pooled our resources maybe we could pay ESPN off?

Walton is strictly West Coast--PAC 12. I think ESPN gives him a bonus or a dime bag every time he refers to the PAC 12 as the Conference of Champions. I lost count last night watching Colorado beat Southern Cal.

VolBallGuy

Walton appears to be strictly west coast. As long as he’s not calling SEC games, especially UT games then he’s a non factor.

Dickie V ruins whatever he broadcasts and unfortunately ESPN puts him on the prime east coast games. I pledge $500 for Dickie V to never be on another Vol broadcast. If we pooled our resources maybe we could pay ESPN off?
Send me the money. I will take care of it for you.

WillieT

Joshua Rowntree (voice of the Pitt Lady Panthers) is a bright rising star...up and coming announcer. Very prepared and exciting, and grew up a huge Big Orange fan. H3 should be the Voice of the Vols!

VN Store

Sponsors