D'Andre Swift, how big an Impact Will He Have?

Kid doesn’t have a chance against big orange defense

david-and-goliath.jpg

The Vols tackle kinda ugly and sometimes this results in malformed injuries?
I think it’s been a fluke. I really hate seeing a player get lost for a season. Now there have been some cheap shots that make you sick. Shy Tuttle against Georgia comes to mind. Wasn’t that result a leg fracture? Let’s hope for a clean injury free game on both sides.

Reactions: I40flyer
“D'Andre Swift, how big an Impact Will He Have?”

I’ll say about 150 yards +

But I’ll say a bit under his average of almost 8 yards per carry.

Swift usually touches the ball about 15 times/game. Three RBs play a lot, and two more play some.
1. Swift
2. Herrien
3. Cook
4. White
5. McIntosh

ND stacked the box, usually 8. They held him to 98 yards on 18 carries.

Not likely to be a factor. Don't let this get around, but Kirbys changing the gameplan. He knows yall know what you think he's going to do, so he does what you dont expect him to do. It's the classic head fake. You go low, he goes high. Fromm sets a series record for most passing yards. Eli Wolf dances on the T. They name a street after him.

God I hope our players have more collective spine than this thread does. Sweet baby Jesus how did some of you make it to adulthood?

Or have you......... yet?

Swift usually touches the ball about 15 times/game. Three RBs play a lot, and two more play some.
1. Swift
2. Herrien
3. Cook
4. White
5. McIntosh

ND stacked the box, usually 8. They held him to 98 yards on 18 carries.
I would imagine we’ll be in the field so much that we will see him average a lot more once our thin dline gets worn down.

“D'Andre Swift, how big an Impact Will He Have?”

I’ll say about 150 yards +

But I’ll say a bit under his average of almost 8 yards per carry.
When you put it like that, it is both fuuuunnnneeee, and true. Great post!

Reactions: JoAllan
D'Andre's presence on the field allowed other RB's to whip some butt. I think he was kept to about 80 yards, with an average of around 4, but, GA's running game did pick up a few against us, oh, and BTW, so did their passing game. Did I mention their D scored a TD?

D’Andre Swift had 72 rushing yards and 72 receiving yards and a touchdown reception in the win.

D’Andre Swift had 72 rushing yards and 72 receiving yards and a touchdown reception in the win.

Good stat line but we have to be pleased that we kept his rushing yards down. 44 of the receiving yards should have never happened. Like Herriens long run.

Good stat line but we have to be pleased that we kept his rushing yards down. 44 of the receiving yards should have never happened. Like Herriens long run.
I believe his mere presence allowed his team mates to dominate, thus UGA total -O- 526yards to TN 343yards. This is best illustrated by the fact UGA racked up 5.8 yards per carry, while TN was only able to muster 2.4 per carry.
That's domination. Let there be no doubt, DS is one hell of a player-we need a guy that is even half as good.

VN Store

Back