D'Andre Swift, how big an Impact Will He Have?

Dawgs won't do what they did in '17. That year was about revenge for the dobb nail boot. Expect a good dose of swift and co. Get 3 score lead. Let everybody play. Nothing to prove this year.

I’m not at all concerned with Georgia’s offense. Meaning, they are going to score points. Fromm and Swift will get their stats.

My concern is that Georgia pitches their second consecutive shutout in Neyland stadium. We have a receiving Corp that should eat their secondary alive and we can’t even get the ball to them. Notre Dame’s TE lit Georgia up, and I would just about take Dom over any TE in the country. But again... we can’t get the ball to him.

Unbelievably frustrating.
You are overrating our receivers. We have a couple of big possession receivers but no one who can stretch the field. We do not have a WR receiver group who can eat a secondary alive at the SEC level.

Shouldn't you be posting this crap on BullDawgs R Us?
No, isn't this a board where we discuss UT Football and those teams/players we will be playing? You know, facts, rather than the RARARARARARARARA, CP's GREAT, Jones was great, Dooley was Great!! That we seem to hear far to much of. I remember when we discussed football, how we played, how our players played, how our opponents played, how we line up, what formation are we likely to see on Sat, etc. But now we are concerned with, "Even though our team/coaching staff sucks, what can we do to make it seem like we actually care about football"??? I'd rather discuss football. If we can keep DS from gaining any big yards against us, that would be a huge bright spot for our D. If we do nothing special to prepare for this known threat, that will tell me a lot about our coaching staff (A LOT). IF we shut down DS, but GA beats us by 5 TDS, because we had to double cover, and didn't correct, well, I'm sure some will understand, why discussing our team and teams we will be playing should be on this board.

None, if UT shuts his ass down.

So far, if Pee Wee Herman played at RB, he would get over 100 ypg. Let's worry about them lining up right before we talk crap about them shutting anyone's ass down. DUMB!

Reactions: I40flyer
He'll have an average day, as UGA will spread the wealth, and be up 38-0 by halftime. He'll be lucky to see the field in the second half, as UGA beats us mercilessly, 51-10. I'll say 10 carries, 85 yds, 3 catches, 50 yds. 2 tds.

Reactions: I40flyer
You are overrating our receivers. We have a couple of big possession receivers but no one who can stretch the field. We do not have a WR receiver group who can eat a secondary alive at the SEC level.

One of the many Lyle Jones failures he left the program with. It's in Pruitt to get some high level skill in here at the WR position. I think they make the job tougher doing that trotting out a QB that is below average.

Reactions: cgrish
I’m more worried after the Florida game about Georgia being able to throw down the middle of the field at will.
Yes. I think we'll sell out to stop the run as long as we can and they won't test our corners much, if at all. The middle of the field will be a gaping hole.

VN Store

Back