Dabo, Spurrier, EVERYBODY’s “Taking Shots”

WGAF what Dabo, Spurrier or anyone else says. I surely hope these players learn their lesson about listening too much to these talking heads and reading their "press clippings"...

Stay true to the brotherhood of the team and f*** everyone else...

Dabo got 70 hung on him by an inferior team a little while back. He’s just projecting his expertise on what it feels like to be on the wrong side of a prison rape.

Yet you remember that over a decade later. That should tell you all you need to know about how this debacle will be remembered.

I don't think Carolina will put up many on Clemson.

Reactions: orange blossom
Got me wondering. Of all the teams in the SEC, which ones have a better trajectory/go-forward potential than TN?

GA, Bama for sure. LSU and TX likely with "hot" new coaches and ample recruiting ground. But what about other teams? Take the East - I don't see a single team outside of GA better positioned than TN. What bout the West? Either Miss team? Not really. AUB but only if Lane goes and that leaves Ole Miss screwed so that is a wash. A&M? Arky? Other?

It's been a long time where we are a solid #5 in the conference going forward. And have beaten 2 teams in front of this on my list this year already. Yea, SC hurt. But our future is as bright as its been perhaps in some time. Maybe even 20 years.

What has Sarkasian done? If he and Jimbo don't turn things around hot might mean the seat of their pants with those alumni

Yet you remember that over a decade later. That should tell you all you need to know about how this debacle will be remembered.

I don't think Carolina will put up many on Clemson.
I don’t remember in the sense that I think about it every day. It just rushed to the forefront of my mind when Dabo was trashing us for getting trucked. I feel like that was the first thing everybody thought of, and Dabo was just too stupid to realize that that’s the first thing everyone was going to think of.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
I feel sorry for SOS. Nobody at Tennessee pays him any attention. They don’t tweet back or make sarcastic remarks to him. It’s not a two way fight.

He keeps this going so he’s can still be talked about. Kinda sad that a guy that accomplished so much has to grab cheap thrills.

Got me wondering. Of all the teams in the SEC, which ones have a better trajectory/go-forward potential than TN?

GA, Bama for sure. LSU and TX likely with "hot" new coaches and ample recruiting ground. But what about other teams? Take the East - I don't see a single team outside of GA better positioned than TN. What bout the West? Either Miss team? Not really. AUB but only if Lane goes and that leaves Ole Miss screwed so that is a wash. A&M? Arky? Other?

It's been a long time where we are a solid #5 in the conference going forward. And have beaten 2 teams in front of this on my list this year already. Yea, SC hurt. But our future is as bright as its been perhaps in some time. Maybe even 20 years.
I agree that the Vols are on an upward trajectory, but don't we need to see how Hooker/Banks/NIL plays outbefore we canbe sure?

We are watching Heupel develop a winning culture. It usually takes a few years!

When is the last time Tennessee was ranked #1 in football? It's one thing to dream you are the best player in college football. It a whole other thing for someone to hand you a trophy saying "you are the best player in college football"
Rising this quickly in 11 weeks. Wow, that's a lot to handle having never been at the top before. Take a breath and let Heupel keep cooking the sauce.

How many great teams did Tennessee have before we got over the top in 98. How many times did GA and Clemson step on their tails before they got over? It's a process.

The Vols choked at GA and lost focus at SC. When you are #5 and you loose focus in the SEC,...you get trucked! Nothing personal. Folks comment on it. So what. Move on. The future is looking very good.

Dabo and Spurrier just hating that TN is in the news more than them now
Spurrier should just shut up and go away. Aftyer bailing on his team in the middle of the season. You lose all your rights to run your mouth when you do something like that. Dabo's day is coming and I think sooner than he knows.

Reactions: volmanwayback
First off, Tennessee being relevant hurts Clemson. Remember how many players that phony came in to our back yard and took away from us ? He’s a fake
With a national championship and multiple playoffs.while were here saying just wait next year is our year.

Dabo was in an interview about the upcoming game. He was asked and he basically gave his opinion that Tennessee overlooked SC. No biggie--I agree. I didn't read Spurrier's comments because I couldn't care less. He's a has been trying to stay relevant. He always got attention throwing shade at UT.

Seriously, who cares what others say? But, from a great philosopher, “To be the man, you gotta beat the man.” There’s several standing in front of this team. And you can’t beat men and then lose to boys.

VN Store

Back