Da Reds thread

Shogo going to start the season on the IL. Bell said Suarez will get the start tomorrow at SS with Moose sliding to 3B. Honestly I think I'd rather keep Moose at 2B and put India at third.

Well we're almost there to Opening Day how are we feeling Redlegs? It looks like India is going to make the roster. So do you keep Suarez at short or keep him at 3rd and Moose at 2nd and allow India to be a bench player?

Well we're almost there to Opening Day how are we feeling Redlegs? It looks like India is going to make the roster. So do you keep Suarez at short or keep him at 3rd and Moose at 2nd and allow India to be a bench player?

I think we will see both. With all of the shifts I doubt it much matters how pure Suarez is at SS. A lot of the time he played short when he was at 3B because of the shifts. After the terrible hitting last season, they need India for his bat and Senzel to stay healthy.

I fully expect Suarez to be moved at some point. They could get a lot for him if he stays productive with his team friendly contract. It may not be until they think Garcia is ready.

Looks like they are going to lean on the pen. SP's will go less innings unless they are cruising through the order.

Play ball!

Preseason prediction time. How do you think they finish in the division this season?

I've got them third.

Just getting off work and seeing the score man. Now I know Senzel is a UT guy but I'm getting tired of him being hurt all the time. I still believe in him as a player but at some point the team needs him to stay on the field.

Same here. Enough is enough. They were already out of it and he tried to make the spectacular play. They are screwing it up. He's an infielder, primarily at 3B. Trade him for something of value if they are not going to play him there or at 2B.

MLB made it easier to not care today. It was already hard enough to care by simply being a Reds fan.

Time to enjoy the warm weather and more fun things to do.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
6068f41018d65.image.jpg

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
BS. He should and will appeal it. What the hell did he do? He scored a run and then Molina gets in his face. He didn't throw any punches.
This is best for a "no call" from the Commissioner's office but if they must get involved then Molina should also get a suspension

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Molina needs more suspension than Castellanos, who should get none, for grabbing him by the neck from behind. MLB is a stinking mess.

VN Store

Back