D4H's 2018 NFL Season Preview

Lol. The Bills were so impressed with their first round QB pick Josh Allen last year, that they started literally the worst QB in nfl history ahead of him. Good grief, you can’t make this stuff up.

Allen was good. It's not like he had great WR's and was putting up big stats, but he saved their season. They looked like they could be one of the worst teams all time and he led them to 5 wins in 11 starts. He's got a lot of development to do. He can't keep running like this, but Allen had a good rookie year, IMO. FWIW, he had a better QBR than Darnold, Jackson, and Rosen. Mayfield's was only slightly better.

Reactions: 508mikey
The shaman has spoken or rather posted. [Distant chanting growing louder]

1553870626854.png

Last edited:
Allen was good. It's not like he had great WR's and was putting up big stats, but he saved their season. They looked like they could be one of the worst teams all time and he led them to 5 wins in 11 starts. He's got a lot of development to do. He can't keep running like this, but Allen had a good rookie year, IMO. FWIW, he had a better QBR than Darnold, Jackson, and Rosen. Mayfield's was only slightly better.

I don't know man...I think Allen's rushing covered up a lot ills. Now granted it's not saying it's all on him but as a passer 52.8 completion %, TD%, Int % (more INT's than TD), YPG, Y/A & passer rating were all pretty poor. That's no reason to throw him under the bus, especially as a rookie, but saying Allen had a "good rookie year" seems a stretch.

I don't know man...I think Allen's rushing covered up a lot ills. Now granted it's not saying it's all on him but as a passer 52.8 completion %, TD%, Int % (more INT's than TD), YPG, Y/A & passer rating were all pretty poor. That's no reason to throw him under the bus, especially as a rookie, but saying Allen had a "good rookie year" seems a stretch.

He most definitely had a good rookie year. His rushing counts in his favor. He gets credit for that. His play his rookie year is far from a guarantee of future success, because like you say, he's too reliant on rushing. It's totally fair to count it against him when forecasting his future.

VN Store

Back