D2 Grand Valley sidelines new OC after Hitler remarks

Slow day at work? Awesome

On defense, he has to like to blitz a lot, right?

Haha. Sort of. I kind of live part of my life in doctors offices the last few years. Nervous energy makes me write dumber things than normal when I’m waiting around.

You teach history but wouldn’t love the opportunity to talk to one of the most historically important person ever?

He is only historically important because his decisions led to the deaths of millions but so did Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, and Mao. I have zero interest in talking to those douchers

He is only historically important because his decisions led to the deaths of millions but so did Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, and Mao. I have zero interest in talking to those douchers

I bet you have a very interesting history class.

If you know the story “Lord of the Flys”, it’s a metaphor on how a group that starts out civilized can deteriorate into murderous factions. It was inspired by what went on in Germany under Hitler.

I bet you have a very interesting history class.

There is a thing called standards that you have to teach and you don't get to spend weeks covering Hitler or Mao, that's not really how real life works. I love World War II but most students don't really care about it.

There is a thing called standards that you have to teach and you don't get to spend weeks covering Hitler or Mao, that's not really how real life works. I love World War II but most students don't really care about it.

Yeah I know, 2 SILs and a daughter are teachers. Don't know how y'all put up with it. I was a history major planed on being a teacher, thankfully that didn't work out.

Reactions: AshG and RDU VOL#14
I loved history while in school, still do. That always made me mad about history classes, even advanced ones like AP US History...WWI through Vietnam was jammed in about the last week of class, if not left off altogether. Didn't go into any real level of detail either. You'd think the more contemporary/recent the history, the more interested kids would be, but I guess not.

Reactions: tbh
The man was able to convince coerce an entire nation his was the correct path, that in itself is amazing.
Fixed your post. He disarmed the populace. You can do a whole lot of convincing with an MP40 pointed at the back of a guys head.

Attachments

• MP40.jpg
    MP40.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3

VN Store

Back