D’Eriq King enters Transfer Portal. Is he a possible grab for the Vols?

No that wasn't it. It was for suggesting King would turn Tennessee into a Championship contender. You can look it's just a few pages back.
I agree with you now especially after watching him and us this year so far.

He is an absolute game changer. Our line would give him all the time in the world and he can pick you apart or scramble you to death.

No doubt we could contend for a title this year. Nobody will be able to stop our run game and if we had him we would absolutely murder people with our play action, cause that guy has some Vick in him and our revievers are more than capable.

I agree with you now especially after watching him and us this year so far.

He is an absolute game changer. Our line would give him all the time in the world and he can pick you apart or scramble you to death.

No doubt we could contend for a title this year. Nobody will be able to stop our run game and if we had him we would absolutely murder people with our play action, cause that guy has some Vick in him and our revievers are more than capable.
We don’t have him. He is and has playing against chump change. F Miami.

If Miami beats Clemson, then I'll be impressed, but beating the other ACC teams means very little. Miami's ranking shows too much love for what they once were and had nothing to do with what's happening on the field. This kid may very well be a great player, but he's playing teams that just aren't very good.

Bumped so you can check my stats. Some of you all just do not understand football. Miami a bottom dweller is now the number 7 team in the country averaging over 43 points per game!
They’ve started hot before...check the Richt era...all two seasons of it.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
They're about to face a real test. Sure, they're 3-0, but they've played no one of significance. FSU is currently a dumpster fire. They're the Mount Vesuvius of dumpster fires. Bragging about a win over them is like us bragging about beating Vandy at this point. Miami may very well be a good team, but they've played absolutely no one to prove it. I believe that changes this weekend. IIRC, Clemson is next up. That will show us who Miami is. Really not sure why they are currently ranked so high other than who they used to be.

D'eriq King is really good.
And @Lane Train 4 , Miami has been recruiting well the past 4 years. Just didn't have the right piece. And they don't have anything after King leaves.

So they will be in trouble again next year imo.

They're about to face a real test. Sure, they're 3-0, but they've played no one of significance. FSU is currently a dumpster fire. They're the Mount Vesuvius of dumpster fires. Bragging about a win over them is like us bragging about beating Vandy at this point. Miami may very well be a good team, but they've played absolutely no one to prove it. I believe that changes this weekend. IIRC, Clemson is next up. That will show us who Miami is. Really not sure why they are currently ranked so high other than who they used to be.
Liked for Mt. Vesuvius reference.

You guys are funny. I never once suggested Miami could beat Clemson. I guess you guys would still rather have JG than King.

King
12 - 28 121 2 int
14 carries +84 yds
1 TD
Guarantano
23 - 36 215 1 int
10 carries -40 yds 2 fumbles lost
2 TD

JG played like a winning QB the 1st half.

2nd half UGA timed his snap count and we never even deviated from it. They brought pressure from the week sides and this cause JG to malfunction essentially...

It's not all JG.

Georgia has out coached us 3 years straight now.

Reactions: HalfullVol
JG played like a winning QB the 1st half.

2nd half UGA timed his snap count and we never even deviated from it. They brought pressure from the week sides and this cause JG to malfunction essentially...

It's not all JG.

Georgia has out coached us 3 years straight now.

They also out talent us badly.

VN Store

Back