CW or HBO Max Kingdom Come Superman

Coug

Show and thread title are only assumed as of now.

Brandon Routh exited DC's Legends Of Tomorrow with tv and real life wife Courtney Ford during it's latest episode. Routh was given the green light by Berlanti to star in his own Superman series that will either air on CW or HBO Max. It will be developed alongside the recently announced Greg Berlanti series "Superman and Lois".

Kingdom Come should be done as a big budget animated movie. Push the envelope of animation by doing it like Alex Ross’ painted style. It would be incredible.

Kingdom Come should be done as a big budget animated movie. Push the envelope of animation by doing it like Alex Ross’ painted style. It would be incredible.

You obviously have a love for animation and I respect that but I don't think anyone is going to pay to see an animated superman movie at the theater. Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse was more than likely an anomaly that drew in the minority viewers.

You obviously have a love for animation and I respect that but I don't think anyone is going to pay to see an animated superman movie at the theater. Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse was more than likely an anomaly that drew in the minority viewers.

Don’t be so sure. The Incredibles broke records too and those were original characters.

It it would have to be eye popping cutting edge animation, not the Bruce Timm style of DC direct to video movies.

VN Store

Back