Culture changing in football program

Need a remake.. along with a remake of Smokey and the bandit and top gun

Disagree totally.

Hollywood has destroyed the legacies of too many great films in recent years.

Ghostbusters...Point Break...Godzilla '98....Mummy with Tom Cruise..etc etc Too many examples to list from recent years.

Leave Smokey and the Bandit and Top Gun alone along with Big Trouble in Little China.

However I really haven’t seen any real good remakes that stay true to originals.

The Psycho remake they did in the late 90's was basically a shot by shot recreation of the original - and it sucked.

The only "remake" I have seen which is excellent was Oceans 11. I am philosophy opposed to tampering with anything Rat Pack related, but they did a good job with that movie while updating it to current times, technology, and the situation in Vegas.

Reactions: Rockytopvol86
Road House is an American treasure,,,its one of those you just gotta watch whenever on.
No,,,,Road House and Smokey and the Bandit doesnt need remade,cant improve perfection.

maybe Coach Pruitt could sing the Jeff Healy song from that movie: "Confident man"

Patrick Swayze is a powerful force. Not on same level as Chuck Norris mind you but still powerful. And you can't tell me the strip tease scene was not inspirational....

You’ll never see Chuck Norris do his own stunt like this.
giphy.gif

Disagree totally.

Hollywood has destroyed the legacies of too many great films in recent years.

Ghostbusters...Point Break...Godzilla '98....Mummy with Tom Cruise..etc etc Too many examples to list from recent years.

Leave Smokey and the Bandit and Top Gun alone along with Big Trouble in Little China.
I agree. If they did a remake of Smokey and the Bandit now days, the blocker car would probably be a Honda with a big azz muffler.

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
Another OP which is all title no substance. I was really hoping someone had evidence that Coach Pruitt is changing the culture for the good of the team. You know, facts, figures, evidence. Instead...Roadhouse? LOL

I agree. If they did a remake of Smokey and the Bandit now days, the blocker car would probably be a Honda with a big azz muffler.

They would have to completely neuter the character of Buford T. Justice today. He said so much off color stuff in that movie that would get shredded in the hash tag era.

It would be awful.

VN Store

Back