Culture changing in football program

JonGrudensAgent

Need a remake.. along with a remake of Smokey and the bandit and top gun
Disagree totally.

Hollywood has destroyed the legacies of too many great films in recent years.

Ghostbusters...Point Break...Godzilla '98....Mummy with Tom Cruise..etc etc Too many examples to list from recent years.

Leave Smokey and the Bandit and Top Gun alone along with Big Trouble in Little China.

However I really haven’t seen any real good remakes that stay true to originals.
The Psycho remake they did in the late 90's was basically a shot by shot recreation of the original - and it sucked.

The only "remake" I have seen which is excellent was Oceans 11. I am philosophy opposed to tampering with anything Rat Pack related, but they did a good job with that movie while updating it to current times, technology, and the situation in Vegas.

VolinMC

Road House is an American treasure,,,its one of those you just gotta watch whenever on.
No,,,,Road House and Smokey and the Bandit doesnt need remade,cant improve perfection.

Vol524

Disagree totally.

Hollywood has destroyed the legacies of too many great films in recent years.

Ghostbusters...Point Break...Godzilla '98....Mummy with Tom Cruise..etc etc Too many examples to list from recent years.

Leave Smokey and the Bandit and Top Gun alone along with Big Trouble in Little China.
I agree. If they did a remake of Smokey and the Bandit now days, the blocker car would probably be a Honda with a big azz muffler.

87&91ALUM

Another OP which is all title no substance. I was really hoping someone had evidence that Coach Pruitt is changing the culture for the good of the team. You know, facts, figures, evidence. Instead...Roadhouse? LOL

JonGrudensAgent

I agree. If they did a remake of Smokey and the Bandit now days, the blocker car would probably be a Honda with a big azz muffler.
They would have to completely neuter the character of Buford T. Justice today. He said so much off color stuff in that movie that would get shredded in the hash tag era.

It would be awful.

VN Store

Sponsors