Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Where the women at? We need some sensibility back in this thread.

tenor.gif

Publix does $5 Sushi on Wednesday's. It's two rolls cut into 8 peices, pickled ginger, Wasabi and soy sauce. Just finished Salmon and tuna.

It's good.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I hope you do pictures of kitchen when you get done.
Will do, plus probably pictures of Hurricane Reno while it’s going on. I’ll try to kick all the empty wine bottles out of the shots first. 1562815464636.gif

Barring a miracle, it won’t start until second week of September or so, so plenty of time for my own meltdown in the interim.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Will do, plus probably pictures of Hurricane Reno while it’s going on. I’ll try to kick all the empty wine bottles out of the shots first. View attachment 212182

Barring a miracle, it won’t start until second week of September or so, so plenty of time for my own meltdown in the interim.

You know, empty wine bottles become missiles in a hurricane? Lol. Post pictures and vent along the way. 😁

Will do, plus probably pictures of Hurricane Reno while it’s going on. I’ll try to kick all the empty wine bottles out of the shots first. View attachment 212182

The amount of empty bottles in my condo could cause someone to institutionalize me. My building does not recycle bottles and I am having a difficult time finding somewhere nearby, so they have been piling up for a while.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back