Cuban/Mavericks Stop Playing National Anthem

I do. I’ve still got a Lew Alcindor rookie card with the Milwaukee Bucks
That's pretty cool. I think mine got all bent up in the spokes of my bike. LOL I never had basketball cards. I have some great NFL cards though.

No I was born in 1982, so first NBA I remember is around 1988 or so
I had seen a handful of games in-person by 1982. My first was a Knicks-Bullets game at the Garden in 1973. Reed was hurt and didn't play but Frazier and Monroe put on a show

Reactions: GSD82
I had seen a handful of games in-person by 1982. My first was a Knicks-Bullets game at the Garden in 1973. Reed was hurt and didn't play but Frazier and Monroe put on a show
Growing up in the 90s I was obviously on the bulls bandwagon but I loved watching Shaq, the dream, Ewing, Mourning, Robinson etc... Also especially when it was the playoffs no one got an easy layup or dunk, they were fouling and fouling hard and we didn’t have a 5 minute review at the desk to discuss what level foul it was

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Growing up in the 90s I was obviously on the bulls bandwagon but I loved watching Shaq, the dream, Ewing, Mourning, Robinson etc... Also especially when it was the playoffs no one got an easy layup or dunk, they were fouling and fouling hard and we didn’t have a 5 minute review at the desk to discuss what level foul it was
I liked that style too, although some review would have good

Reactions: GSD82
As we debate the NBA this is yet another example of why I hate it, 3 on 1 fast break and 2 points ties the game and not 1 of them run to the rim. Both guys first thought is to run behind the 3 point line

VN Store

Back