drvenner

Home Sweet Home
fpudhirh84vmyf2tgkri

Jeffrey M'ba

DEFENSIVE TACKLE
6'6''
311 LBS
CLASS OF 2020

St. Thomas More HS in Oakdale, CT via France (the country in Europe)

4-star on Rivals, not ranked on 247.

Profiles:

Rivals

Vols have offered along with Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Penn State and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dauphin de Nice - That's one heck of a nickname.

Super intriguing prospect. Obviously has the body, frame, and athleticism you want in a DT. But he's a man among boys on the tape I've seen of his only year playing HS football in the US. Definitely one to keep an eye on however!

I said a little skeptical...........I know Connecticut has a long history of Div I players =\ , I just think in the south it might be a little too much in his first year.
it was a joke. Rivals is famous for showing preferential treatment for those that pay for and attend their camps.

thought it was funny that he wasn't ranked on 247 or on 247 composite, but a 4* on Rivals.

it was a joke. Rivals is famous for showing preferential treatment for those that pay for and attend their camps.

thought it was funny that he wasn't ranked on 247 or on 247 composite, but a 4* on Rivals.

Sorry, a little slow on Friday............funny though.

Is M'ba a grad transfer?

No. He's a high school student:

Originally, M’ba was supposed to come over from France and play for St. Frances Academy in Connecticut for the 2018 season. But something happened with his admissions process to St. Frances, and his enrollment ended up being delayed by three months. M’ba ended up enrolling at St. Thomas More in Connecticut instead, and that’s where he’ll play this upcoming season.

The large defensive tackle prospect is a little raw, which makes sense considering he only started playing football a few years ago. But he already has a lot of potential and has learned quite a bit in a short period of time.

Vols Offer Four-Star Defensive Tackle from France | Rocky Top Insider

No, hes obviously a count. CT in the wrong spot. Thread should be :
'20 GT FRA CT Jeffery
He's not a grad transfer. He goes to HS in Connecticut. If you read the first post, it says he's originally from France. You can also click the Rivals or 247 link and get more info.

He's not a grad transfer. He goes to HS in Connecticut. If you read the first post, it says he's originally from France. You can also click the Rivals or 247 link and get more info.
Reading comprehension skills lacking.

Reactions: OrangeShade

VN Store

Back