Critical race theory and elections

CRT is nothing but guilt shaming chilren so they grow up and accept reparations for the sins of the white man. Always always always abour resdistribution of wealth. Sickening

CRT is nothing but guilt shaming children so they grow up and accept reparations for the sins of the white man. Always always always about redistribution of wealth. Sickening

Without vigilance, our children are instead exposed to teaching like this.
Screenshot_20210828-174800.png

We must acknowledge that our forbearers made mistakes, point to the ways our ancestors made up for those mistakes, and demonstrate that what has already been done satisfies the scales of justice. Should be easy enough.

View attachment 390026

We must acknowledge that our forbearers made mistakes, point to the ways our ancestors made up for those mistakes, and demonstrate that what has already been done satisfies the scales of justice. Should be easy enough.
So, you’re going to give your house to an Apache??
Let us know when.

So, you’re going to give your house to an Apache??
Let us know when.

Not exactly what I said. Let me try it a different way

What exactly have we done to make up for the atrocities committed in the name of expansionism and colonialism, and why are we not more actively pointing to them in response to criticism?

View attachment 390026

Native American and African American forebearers also made similar mistakes. Do they need to learn from them as well?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

What exactly have we done to make up for the atrocities committed in the name of expansionism and colonialism, and why are we not more actively pointing to them in response to criticism?
What did every other nation and culture that did the same thing throughout history do in this regard?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
View attachment 390026

They didn't make mistakes at the time. They did what needed to be done. End of story. You cannot look at history through the lens of modern soft ass endless empathizing.

And your picture is from elementary school... But you are right. We should expose kids to the ultraviolence that is the real world as young as possible! It builds character!

Reactions: Obsessed
What did every other nation and culture that did the same thing throughout history do in this regard?
Some folks are just angry and jealous that another group of folks, who don't look like them, made the world in their image through any means necessary. Their "firsts" are never human firsts and that really stings.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

We? I haven’t committed any atrocities. I’ve traced my family history and WE came over long after that stuff. My family was dirt poor abs had our farmland stolen by TVA. Take your guilt party somewhere else.

View attachment 390026

Are you implying that society today pay for the effects of colonialism 250 years ago?

Diversity weakens cultures. They use the melting pot of so long ago ( those cultures looking for work in a free america) to stratify their position that diversity is good. If you want to easily take away an identity... diversity.
Potowatomi Indians... stripped of their cultural heritage... clothing, religion, food, forced to speak English, go to Catholic schools and what happened? Their language is almost gone, few speakers left, health issues in abundance because their natural diet was removed, they don’t practice Catholicism but have returned to their belief system. It decimated the Potowatomi Indians.
Let’s be so diverse no one knows who they are anymore.... but I think that’s the point.

You described forced assimilation, that’s not the same as diversity generally

Are you implying that society today pay for the effects of colonialism 250 years ago?

Not at all. I'm saying we need to show clearly how we have provided opportunities throughout our history for those we disadvantaged for our advancement.

We? I haven’t committed any atrocities. I’ve traced my family history and WE came over long after that stuff. My family was dirt poor abs had our farmland stolen by TVA. Take your guilt party somewhere else.

Well forgive me for not spending 200 paragraphs listing the genealogy of everyone involved.

Plus, not having a guilt party. I said we should highlight what's been done to take care of earlier bad behavior, which implies that as a country we've made good faith attempts to make amends

Why does anyone have to make up things done hundreds of years ago...?? Every country on the planet was taken from someone at some point??? People were killed for many reason that were accepted back then but not now.

Making up for expansion and colonialism? That's human nature. That's been mankind's gig for millenia. It's ignorant to suggest it's a European atrocity. I'd even argue it's not an atrocity at all.

We all did and still do it. Native Americans fought over land between tribes. Doesn't mean they need to apologize to the other tribes, especially today.

Well forgive me for not spending 200 paragraphs listing the genealogy of everyone involved.

Plus, not having a guilt party. I said we should highlight what's been done to take care of earlier bad behavior, which implies that as a country we've made good faith attempts to make amends
Regarding the native population? It’s an unfortunate reality that advanced civilizations will replace primitive ones.

Portland State professor resigns claiming school has become a 'social justice factory whose only inputs are RACE, GENDER, and VICTIMHOOD' where he was investigated and persecuted for daring to ask his students to think for themselves

• He quit this week with a scathing open letter, slamming the college for becoming a 'social justice factory'
  • Boghossian says students 'aren't taught to think' but only to agree with woke ideologies
  • Former NYT columnist Bari Weiss, who quit her role at the paper for the same apparent refusal to consider other, non-woke opinions, published his resignation letter on Substack
  • Boghossian previously submitted bogus research papers on topics like canine 'rape' to academic journals to prove how ridiculous ideas were accepted
A Portland State University professor has resigned in a scathing public letter in which he slammed the university for not allowing any type of thought that doesn't suit its liberal agenda, calling it a 'social justice factory' that drives 'intolerance of divergent beliefs'.

Peter Boghossian was a full-time assistant professor of philosophy at Portland State University for ten years until his resignation letter was published on Wednesday.

He shared the letter with Bari Weiss, a former New York Times columnist who quit her role at the paper after claiming to encounter the same refusal to consider non-liberal ideas that Boghossian describes at PSU.

Boghossian said college staff were abdicating their 'truth seeking mission' and instead driving intolerance of 'divergent reliefs' by squashing any view that was not liberal.

'Students at Portland State are not being taught to think. Rather, they are being trained to mimic the moral certainty of ideologues,' he wrote.

Boghossian previously penned a collection of hoax papers and submitted them to academic journals to prove that they would print anything that went along with their ideals, even if the theories in them were fake.

They included papers on dog rape and an adaptation to Hitler's Mein Kampf. The left reacted badly to it, saying he'd wasted editors' time.

Boghossian says he was harassed on campus with swastikas written on bathroom walls with his name next to them, purely because he had challenged the university's ideas.

He claims that at one time flyers went around campus depicting him with a Pinocchio nose, that he was spit on and that colleagues told students not to take his class.

Portland State philosophy prof quits in public letter calling the school a 'Social Justice factory' | Daily Mail Online

Let’s pretend it never happened. With that said, where do you think today’s generation of Africans would be?
(Had they never came to America)

Is this generation better off here in the states or would they be better off in Africa?

VN Store

Back