Crime and the United States

I've always appointed it to this country being such a melting pot of people. When you combine so many different view points on life together with the freedom we have it's to be expected in my opinion.

But.. I do agree with the punishment for some crimes not fitting the bill. It's a small sample but let's look at Eric Rudolph who is still alive and being propped up by the tax dollars of American citizens. Why? When it's clear cut put a bullet in his head and move on.

Morality can be regulated and the means to easily do so are available now more than any other time in history. The last thing our society needs today is easier access to vices.

Prison won't do it though for most. Rehab would be more effective.

You're conflating two very different things. One has nothing to do with the other.

No, its not conflating anything. It is easy to get studies to show whatever you want. Just ask the sugar industry or vaccine industry as in my previous example.

Regardless, what benefits did this study show?

No, its not conflating anything. It is easy to get studies to show whatever you want. Just ask the sugar industry or vaccine industry as in my previous example.

Regardless, what benefits did this study show?
It showed no change in adult consumption rates. A reduction in rates of minors/children use.

When you factor in the sheer amount of money used to fight and police it that's a net gain. It frees officers and resources....... At least it did in Spain.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Mother, 26, Killed in packed Kroger parking lot in front of her two young children after Valentine's Day fight with another woman: Husband says his wife was Shot in the Back

A mother-of-two was shot and killed in front of her children following a dispute with another woman on Valentine's Day outside a South Carolina Kroger.

Irmo Police said Christina Harrison, 23, shot Alexandria Cress Borys, 26, at the packed parking lot off Saint Andrews Road on Tuesday just before 4pm, fleeing the scene afterwards.

67829541-11766555-image-m-16_1676748195988.jpg

Alexandria Cress Borys (left) was shot and killed on February 14 outside the Kroger grocery store in Irmo, South Carolina. She is pictured with her husband, Tyler, and one of her children

67829613-11766555-image-m-18_1676749392951.jpg

Police said Christina Harrison (above), 23, fired at Borys and fled the scene before turning herself in. She has been charged with murder and two other weapons charges

Mother, 26, shot and killed in front of her two young children, on Valentines Day | Daily Mail Online

Accused carjacking thug and cop killer. Dude is 18. If he is that heartless at 18 he just needs to be put to death. He is a sick POS.

Temple University accused cop killer allegedly tried to rob fallen officer before fleeing: reports

A Pennsylvania 18-year-old man is expected to be charged with murder, after allegedly shooting and killing a Temple University police officer who was on the job when he was killed near the school's campus on Saturday night, according to reports.

Miles Pfeffer of Buckingham Township, Pennsylvania, was transferred to Philadelphia after the U.S. Marshals and Bucks County police took him into custody for the murder of Temple University Police Officer Christopher Fitzgerald, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office said.

Miles-Pfeffer-in-custody.png

Miles Pfeffer in Philadelphia police custody in a holding cell. (Provided by FOX 29 News Law Enforcement sources)

4. A Local Journalist Wrote That Miles Pfeffer’s Brother Was With Him When the Shooting Happened & Their Mother Picked Miles Pfeffer Up; Miles Pfeffer Is Accused of Going Through the Slain Officer’s Pockets

He wrote that Officer Fitzgerald was heard repeatedly yelling at the male “to get on the ground. The male is then seen firing a handgun at Officer Fitzgerald who falls to the ground. The male then stands over Officer Fitzgerald & fires several more shots into his face & head area.”

Temple University accused cop killer allegedly tried to rob fallen officer before fleeing: reports

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Humans being what we are, sadly, harsh consequences doesn't really work. You will always have a faction of people who will stop and avoid criminal behavior for fear of consequences. You also always have that faction of people who refuse to be deterred by the consequences of their actions. Motivations for this conduct varies widely. Thrill of outsmarting law enforcer, sicko enjoyment of seeing the terror in victims faces. A lust for physical torture, having power over others, and it goes on and on. Humans gonna human. Oddly, the reality of this was explicitly exhibited in an old Rick O'Shay Sunday comic strip. During a hunting trip on horseback, the characters, a young boy named Quaid, and Hipshot Percussion were discussing the eyes' locations on predator and prey animals. In a nutshell, it accumulated with the boy, Quaid realizing all the killers' eyes were located at the front of their heads. Then shockingly realized humans eyes are too. Wide-eyed, he looks at Hipshot who says, "That's right, boy."

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: Journalist, nine-year-old Girl, and Woman, 20, are All Shot Dead within hours in Orange County, Florida: Suspect, 19, is arrested as cops probe the three murder scenes - which they believe are related

A man has been arrested after a TV reporter and a 9-year-old girl were shot dead at the scene of the fatal homicide of a 20-year-old woman that happened earlier that day in Orange County, Florida, all believed to be connected to the same suspect.

Two others - another journalist and the child's mother - are injured and currently in critical condition.

Keith Moses, 19, a career criminal with a lengthy rap sheet according to the local sheriff, was arrested and is suspected with committing all of the shootings, which took place between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Wednesday.

67982749-11782715-image-a-30_1677113676346.jpg

Keith Moses (pictured), 19, was arrested and is suspected with committing all of the shootings, which took place between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Wednesday

Journalist, nine-year-old girl, and woman, 20, are all shot dead within hours in Orange County | Daily Mail Online

Americans in New Orleans warn 'don't come alone' to this murder capital

NEW ORLEANS – Mardi Gras partiers in The Big Easy shared whether they feel safe in a city previously declared the nation's murder capital after another fatal shooting occurred during a Sunday parade filled with children and families.

Americans in New Orleans warn 'don't come alone' to this murder capital

I can agree with some of that but what I am proposing has basically been the system the USA utilized until the 20th Century as well as all of mankind prior to 1950s. Call it heartless but it was the system of the past.

I do think a lot of the soft felonies need to be moved down to misdemeanors or have lighter penalties. A good example is drug users. They don't belong in prison. Just ticket them similar to traffic violations. Go after the big cartels and heavy distributors, not small-time individuals.
Legalize drugs as they were until around WW1 and tax them.

Reactions: hog88
Half of American Murders Go Unsolved, New Report Reveals

Data analyzed by the organization Murder Accountability Project (MAP) revealed that the U.S. murder “clearance rate,” which reflects the proportion of total homicides solved by police, dropped to the lowest point ever on record in 2020.

Whereas the FBI reported over 90 percent of homicides were solved in the mid 1960s, that number has continuously declined over the decades, dropping sharply between 2015 and 2020, to an all-time low of just above 50 percent.

“We’re on the verge of being the first developed nation where the majority of homicides go uncleared,” MAP founder Thomas Hargrove explained to the Guardian.

Half of American Murders Go Unsolved, New Report Reveals | National Review

And the Dems in Atlanta are more concerned about bring up false charges against Trump....and he didn't even bother to hang the gas nozzel back on the pump....getting hit by his own get away car at the end was a nice touch..

Reasonable imo
We got food poisoning about a month ago from Popeyes.. my husband said the chicken was old and had been sitting there for awhile probably.. and it was $47 and the people at the window are always rude as hell, and it is still drive thru only since march of 2020 lmao..so I can kind of empathize with this lady lol

We got food poisoning about a month ago from Popeyes.. my husband said the chicken was old and had been sitting there for awhile probably.. and it was $47 and the people at the window are always rude as hell, and it is still drive thru only since march of 2020 lmao..so I can kind of empathize with this lady lol
Nail/head. My favorite chicken, but they must train their employees to be sht azzes.

VN Store

Back