Crime and the United States

People's behavior is why my wife and I cook our own "fast" food. Shooters pop up anywhere and everywhere, DUI and deliberate drivers crashing into eateries, and elsewhere, Karens feeling free to attack and falsely accuse people, and it goes on and one. People's brains don't work anymore. They've either lost the things, or drugged them into walnut size dysfunctionality.
Well, can’t argue with you there lol.. we quit eating out because it’s too expensive for bad food and bad service 😂 tonight we had crawfish ettouffe

Armed Georgia homeowner catches Intruder in the act, Shoots Him Dead as neighbors cook breakfast

Georgia residents are warning that criminals target homes early in the morning

A Georgia homeowner fatally shot a would-be intruder trying to break into his house – and a neighbor called police after the gunshots interrupted her breakfast, police said.

Shots rang out at about 5:30 a.m. Thursday in DeKalb County when an unidentified homeowner shot the unidentified male suspect, who was rushed to a local hospital but did not survive, Fox 5 Atlanta reported.

"Young guys are stalking the neighborhood at night, like 4-5 in the morning, they checking doors," Proctor said.

Armed Georgia homeowner catches intruder in the act, shoots him dead as neighbors cook breakfast

Armed Georgia homeowner catches Intruder in the act, Shoots Him Dead as neighbors cook breakfast

Georgia residents are warning that criminals target homes early in the morning

A Georgia homeowner fatally shot a would-be intruder trying to break into his house – and a neighbor called police after the gunshots interrupted her breakfast, police said.
Shots rang out at about 5:30 a.m. Thursday in DeKalb County when an unidentified homeowner shot the unidentified male suspect, who was rushed to a local hospital but did not survive, Fox 5 Atlanta reported.
"Young guys are stalking the neighborhood at night, like 4-5 in the morning, they checking doors," Proctor said.
Armed Georgia homeowner catches intruder in the act, shoots him dead as neighbors cook breakfast

Got no sympathy for punks, thugs, criminals of any hue, ethnic, or privilege.
Don't like Dontrell "Cockroach" Hamilton himself, but agree with his 'tude on handling
punks, thugs, criminals. "Wanna say "hi"to Josh, 'fore he say Goodbye ta yu?"."

Reactions: GroverCleveland

I've always been of the mind that schools would be better served hiring strictly security rather than police. I think a program of direct hiring veterans into fully funded DoE spots would be a win-win for all concerned.

Use them for protection and response only. Leave the truancy stuff outside of school.

White kids don't shoot people, right?
-https://www.vice.com/en/article/mvxv9y/why-are-so-many-mass-shootings-committed-by-young-white-men-623
-https://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/rochelle-riley/2018/02/16/what-do-most-americas-mass-shootings-have-common-white-culprits/340185002/
See what biased reporting and biased sources does?
Especially when the desire is simply to blame and finger-point while ignoring the truth on the flip side of the coin.

Mulroy pursuing death penalty against Ezekiel Kelly

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — District Attorney Steve Mulroy announced that he is pursuing the death penalty against Ezekiel Kelly, the man accused of killing three and injuring several others during a shooting rampage last year.

Monday morning, Mulroy said this would be his first death penalty motion. While he is against the death penalty, he says by law, it is necessary.

“I’ve made no secret of my personal opposition to the death penalty as a policy matter. If I were a legislator, I would vote against it. But as DA I have a duty to enforce the law as it is written, whether I agree with it or not,” Mulroy said.

Ezekiel Kelly, 19, reportedly went on a shooting rampage across Memphis for nearly 24 hours on September 7, 2022. One shooting at an AutoZone store on Jackson Avenue was live-streamed on Facebook.

He is now indicted and has pleaded not guilty on 28 charges, including reckless endangerment, first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, the commission of an act of terrorism, and other charges.

https://wreg.com/news/local/ezekiel...has-update-on-ezekiel-kelly-case-at-11-today/

Pizza receipt leads Milwaukee police to 12-year-old murder suspect

A 12-year-old Milwaukee boy allegedly killed a man who wouldn't sell him guns then was caught after leaving a Domino's Pizza receipt with his cellphone number at the crime scene.

Police used the receipt to track down the suspect, who wasn't named in court documents but will be tried as an adult, and arrested him in connection with the fatal shooting of Brandon Felton, 34, on March 15.

Felton was shot in the head in his Milwaukee home and found by his friend two days later, according to the criminal complaint.

Pizza receipt leads Milwaukee police to 12-year-old murder suspect

Horrifying moment thief who stole police car leaps from driver's seat of speeding cruiser, then dies after smashing his head and neck on road

• The high-speed chase in Santa Clarita, California reached speeds of up to 100 miles per hour as the suspect brandished weapons
  • The suspect, who is said to have suffered from mental health issues, eventually leapt from the vehicle in the middle of the 138 Freeway
A high-speed chase in California ended in tragedy on Tuesday when a man who had stolen a California Highway Patrol cruiser leapt from the car to his death in the middle of the road.

The suspect, who reportedly suffered from mental health issues, stole the car following a collision in the Santa Clarita area.

During the chase, the suspect pulled a shotgun and assault rifle, though news reports indicate that the weapons inside the car were secure.

Horrifying moment thief who stole police car leaps from driver's seat of speeding cruiser | Daily Mail Online

It could be old stuff. All I see is 3/29/2023. I don't see where "it's from 2020" anywhere.
Do those look like people running around in 40deg weather? Good grief not everything in Twitter is true. How about you take a minute before bringing that bs to vn

Reactions: GBOx2
Do those look like people running around in 40deg weather? Good grief not everything in Twitter is true. How about you take a minute before bringing that bs to vn

Like I said... I see where it's dated 3/29/2023 and it's still Crime and the United States.

Last edited:
Horrifying moment thief who stole police car leaps from driver's seat of speeding cruiser, then dies after smashing his head and neck on road

• The high-speed chase in Santa Clarita, California reached speeds of up to 100 miles per hour as the suspect brandished weapons
  • The suspect, who is said to have suffered from mental health issues, eventually leapt from the vehicle in the middle of the 138 Freeway
A high-speed chase in California ended in tragedy on Tuesday when a man who had stolen a California Highway Patrol cruiser leapt from the car to his death in the middle of the road.

The suspect, who reportedly suffered from mental health issues, stole the car following a collision in the Santa Clarita area.

During the chase, the suspect pulled a shotgun and assault rifle, though news reports indicate that the weapons inside the car were secure.

Horrifying moment thief who stole police car leaps from driver's seat of speeding cruiser | Daily Mail Online
It's only a tragedy if an innocent person is affected.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Like I said... I see where it's dated 3/29/2023 and it's still Crime and the United States.
That's the tweet date not when the video was made. You're just posting nonsense. We all get that you've just discovered Twitter but exercise a little control

That's the tweet date not when the video was made. You're just posting nonsense. We all get that you've just discovered Twitter but exercise a little control

I'm glad to have you follow me around to point it out. You're like my 6 month old puppy I have that follows me where ever I go. It's still Crime and the US.

VN Store

Back