CPF just said we have found our quarterback

Originally posted by Smokey_Vol@Sep 26, 2005 11:38 PM
He earned it!!!!!!!  :rock:
[snapback]152664[/snapback]​

im actually glad he beat out erik ainge because ainge is so cocky im glad he got his lunch handed to him, he wasnt that good last year either

Yep, he earned it. He was so cool I was getting chillbumps through the TV. And they called Casey "The Iceman"???? Rick is a freaking blizzard as far as I'm concerned.

Rick "the blizzard" Clausen.....I like it.

Originally posted by Casper@Sep 27, 2005 12:41 AM
...wheres the poll?
[snapback]152678[/snapback]​

If you go dig up a QB poll, we may have to kill you.

I'm glad this is over. I supported Ainge, but I think he got every chance in the world to prove himself and didn't. On the upside, he is still awfully young and should use this time to study the game. And Slick Rick can teach him, if he'll listen.

Ainge was good in the Florida game and in parts of the LSU game, it's not he was a complete goofball the whole time he's been playing.

Let's move on with Slick Rick at the controls of the Big Orange Machine.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Sep 27, 2005 12:44 AM
I'm glad this is over. I supported Ainge, but I think he got every chance in the world to prove himself and didn't. On the upside, he is still awfully young and should use this time to study the game. And Slick Rick can teach him, if he'll listen.

Ainge was good in the Florida game and in parts of the LSU game, it's not he was a complete goofball the whole time he's been playing.

Let's move on with Slick Rick at the controls of the Big Orange Machine.
[snapback]152693[/snapback]​

Don't forget, it was over this week as well. Ainge was our QB. :p

You have to know that Sanders is feeling vindicated right now.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Sep 26, 2005 11:40 PM
Yep, he  earned it.  He was so cool I was getting chillbumps through the TV.  And they called Casey "The Iceman"????  Rick is a freaking blizzard as far as I'm concerned.

Rick "the blizzard" Clausen.....I like it.
[snapback]152673[/snapback]​

My nickname for him has been "Slick Rick" since well before he came into the Notre Dame game last year.

Im not about to start a poll because for the short time i have been around these parts, thats like asking which is betteer....chocolate or vanilla.

Its just going to split the masses and really do nothing but cause more problems with the fans. Can we all just put this behind us, support the QB (Rick--thank you) and be done with it. All the latest crap that has been swirling around really makes me wonder about some of the people that post up here....

This must be a dream come true for Rick to come in to a game against the team that said he couldnt play in the SEC and come back from a 21 pt. deficite to win

You could tell after the game that it was all Rick could do not to run to the 50 yard line and pull a Terrell Owens.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Sep 26, 2005 11:45 PM
Don't forget, it was over this week as well. Ainge was our QB.  :p

[snapback]152700[/snapback]​

C'mon, did you REALLY believe it was over? I know I didn't.

I knew that if he went out there and pulled a C. J. Leak (which I felt was a strong possibility because as much as I was for him he showed me nothing up to this point in the season) that Slick Rick would be in, and strangely that he would bring the team back to an almost win, and we'd be talking about "What if Clausen had played both halves of the game?"

Luckily, Slick Rick didn't leave that discussion on the table for us. :clapping:

...good. we can't hold this guy down any longer. wow! gotta wonder what lsu fans are thinking...

VN Store

Back