Cowherd thinks we beat Bama and win SEC

I REALLY hope he is right but.......?!?!?

giphy.gif

I'd like to hear the entire context of the segment. He also said at the beginning of the clip that Alabama has "a tough schedule" which makes me think this was some kind of "Top 10 Far Reaching Feats of 2019 season" or something of the like.......(still I would fly back home to Tennessee and run naked through the quad with NorCal if it happened though!!!)

Reactions: 08Vol
Sure would make life easier down here. On the other hand if they beat Alabama this year, then you can kiss Pruitt goodbye when Bama is looking for Saban's replacement. It may be sooner than we think if that happens. I am still all in for Cowherd being right.

Colin ain’t that crazy

Attachments

• 8EEEDB29-8059-437F-BCB1-08B7D696E006.png
    8EEEDB29-8059-437F-BCB1-08B7D696E006.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
I try to never tell young people what they can’t do. I never thought Tennessee would have beat Bo Jackson that day either.

Hell that's even worse!
He was way off but it at least made sense in 2016. We had played them a close game the year before and had most of the team returning and everyone was excited about Bob Shoop as DC. It's incredible how fast things fell apart for Butch Jones... we were actually the #8 ranked team in the country after the hail mary win over Georgia in 2016.

VN Store

Back