Cowboys

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anybody watch the game today?

Cowboys played well for the whole game but how many times have we seen Testeverde throw a pick at the end of the game when trying to drive for the winning score?

Every time I think about criticizing Testaverde, I think about how ludicrous that it is that Dallas got themselves in a predicament where they have to rely on a 41 year old QB.

Tell me about it :(

Well... As long as we don't make the playoffs, maybe we can get a good spot in the lottery and snag a good QB out of college. Jason White would be nice.

As long as jerry jones is the owner, they'll be this way. He'll find a way to blow the 2 1st round picks they have.

I hate ownership in football these days. I think team owners through all sports could take a tip from Mark Cuban -- Become involved in your team. If you know your team, the way they play, and their needs, good ownership can lead them to greatness.

Unfortunately, my favorite teams, Dallas, and Seattle to a lesser extent, have stupid ownership.

nail on the head bweller.....its the jerry jones factor that kills dallas, and will till he sells em.

VN Store

Back