COVID and Christmas break

mike099

Do players normally go home a few days for Christmas break? If players across the country travel and come back, bringing the virus back to the players bubble is a real possibility.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Do players normally go home a few days for Christmas break? If players across the country travel and come back, bringing the virus back to the players bubble is a real possibility.
All our players went home..Kellie said her and her staff thought it was best for them to go home and said she gave them specific instruction on staying safe during the break.

Our international players are likely gonna be on Christmas break with a teammate....they arent gonna leave the United States because there is a high chance they will be stranded there and not allowed to come back in to the States.

All our players went home..Kellie said her and her staff thought it was best for them to go home and said she gave them specific instruction on staying safe during the break.

Our international players are likely gonna be on Christmas break with a teammate....they arent gonna leave the United States because there is a high chance they will be stranded there and not allowed to come back in to the States.
I hope all the girls stay safe and have a wonderful time with their family for the holidays. AND they come back recharged.

Yeah it's scary AF. Of course you want them to get to go home, but the odds that no one will be exposed are practically nil. I'm sure they'll be heavily tested before returning. And even if our team stays virus free, it may become even harder to get and keep games for awhile after the break as other teams get hit.

Games are games, and I'd hate to lose any of them, but the safety of everyone involved is way more important. Damn, what a grinchy Christmas!

VN Store

Back