COVID-19 Bowl Withdrawals

volbound1700

I understand quitting bowls due to COVID-19 but if you drop out the same day, the school should pay for it and the game should count as a forfeit (i.e. UCLA dropping out against NC State).

I think there should be a 24-hour rule, you quit within 24-hour of the games, you owe money and it counts as forfeit.

COVID has become the ultimate excuse for bailing out. I work at a school and those in the attendance office feel completely handcuffed enforcing polices because people can just cry “COVID” and not come to school for a week. And the state doesn’t care to enforce it either. It’s the ultimate loophole.

COVID has become the ultimate excuse for bailing out. I work at a school and those in the attendance office feel completely handcuffed enforcing polices because people can just cry “COVID” and not come to school for a week. And the state doesn’t care to enforce it either. It’s the ultimate loophole.
Perfect excuse for the new cancel culture cry babies.

Reactions: TJSVOLS
I understand quitting bowls due to COVID-19 but if you drop out the same day, the school should pay for it and the game should count as a forfeit (i.e. UCLA dropping out against NC State).

I think there should be a 24-hour rule, you quit within 24-hour of the games, you owe money and it counts as forfeit.

100%. I'd be pissed if I traveled 3,000 miles to watch my team play and spent all that money only for the game to be canceled hours before kickoff.

VN Store

Back