Couple pics from the stadium today

100% that’s never actually happened to you, but I can tell you don’t stand up on 3rd down

Totally ok with some stadium enhancements but I am not a fan of turning it into some NFL stadium with 70k seats and a relaxed environment. It’s a college stadium it needs to have some character. They already put the students in pretty poor seats to begin with. Could make it louder if we wanted to, but these projects just seem focused on the top donor class.
when will they fix the bathrooms ??
Sounds like you're the 400lb guy who thinks he deserves 2 seats and squishing the guy next to you. You want to sit on a guy's lap, that's your business, but others in the football stadium don't want to be the recipient of that.

Sounds like you're the 400lb guy who thinks he deserves 2 seats and squishing the guy next to you. You want to sit on a guy's lap, that's your business, but others in the football stadium don't want to be the recipient of that.
No I’m about 175. Just get over it if you’re going to a big time CFB game near the student section

Reactions: feathersax
No I’m about 175. Just get over it if you’re going to a big time CFB game near the student section

In reality, whobethis is just saying he (or she) and some of us don't like sardine seating as much as you do. Why pay to be UNABLE to enjoy the game because you're being painfully squeezed or forced out of the seat by a bipedal whale that you paid for? Again, whobethis is just saying some of us don't like it. I don't, so I just stay at home and enjoy better seating, better food, better beverages, and a grossly oversized screen with the game projected on it. If I wanted to be whale-ized, I could refuse to move when my 310lbs mother-in-law plops her fat azz on the sofa during family gatherings. I wouldn't have to pay for that either, but I'd darn sure move, all the way into another seat. In the case of Neyland bench sardine seating, I've moved a few hundred miles away to a recliner. So much better than being sardined. But some people probably like the snug closeness of dumped derrière. A case of being a true azz man or azz woman, I suppose. Orange you glad I clarified this?
1656246836335.png

Reactions: whobethis16
My wide (VFL) and I are anxious to make the trip from FL to see a game at the finished product. Always great to see a game at Rocky Top!

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Not everyone has the knees or ankles to do that for 3.5 hours. There are standing areas for those that want to do that all game.
Not everyone has the knees or ankles to do that for 3.5 hours. There are standing areas for those that want to do that all game.
There’s not enough standing areas IMO

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
The new jumbotron looks rather small when compared to what you see in other stadiums. It looks nice and fits the space but just not very big.
I haven’t seen dimensions, but if you look at the other Jumbotron, it actually seems to cover about the same width.

VN Store

Back