Couple pics from the stadium today

whobethis16

100% that’s never actually happened to you, but I can tell you don’t stand up on 3rd down

Totally ok with some stadium enhancements but I am not a fan of turning it into some NFL stadium with 70k seats and a relaxed environment. It’s a college stadium it needs to have some character. They already put the students in pretty poor seats to begin with. Could make it louder if we wanted to, but these projects just seem focused on the top donor class.
when will they fix the bathrooms ??
Sounds like you're the 400lb guy who thinks he deserves 2 seats and squishing the guy next to you. You want to sit on a guy's lap, that's your business, but others in the football stadium don't want to be the recipient of that.

Sounds like you're the 400lb guy who thinks he deserves 2 seats and squishing the guy next to you. You want to sit on a guy's lap, that's your business, but others in the football stadium don't want to be the recipient of that.
No I’m about 175. Just get over it if you’re going to a big time CFB game near the student section

VN Store