Couple of Positives

sjt18

Obviously Hyatt absolutely running by Bama's CB's was a great sign for the future. Baron looks to be playing better.

But did anyone else notice Spraggins? When Smith went out they ran right behind Spraggins. He appeared to get really good push. I said after NSD that he might be my favorite guy in this class... I'm liking him even better now.

Obviously Hyatt absolutely running by Bama's CB's was a great sign for the future. Baron looks to be playing better.

But did anyone else notice Spraggins? When Smith went out they ran right behind Spraggins. He appeared to get really good push. I said after NSD that he might be my favorite guy in this class... I'm liking him even better now.
Yes, Spraggins is a great talent.

He looked more aggressive then any starter.
I agree đź’Ż! Also Roman Harrison played harder than anyone across the Defensive front and they would not leave him in for any extensive amount of time. Same with Spraggins. Really frustrated me that I can see these things from home and get paid $0 to do it. Our staff is paid MILLIONS and no one can see this and make a decision to get the guys that play harder on the field? This is why the staff gets a bad grade from me.

Reactions: TJVol95 and SDVolTn
1. I’m positive Pruitt sucks.
2. I’m positive Tennessee won’t get curb stomped 4 weeks in a row.

1. I’m positive Pruitt sucks.
2. I’m positive Tennessee won’t get curb stomped 4 weeks in a row.
Don't know about curb stomped but I'm fairly sure that Arkansas is playing good enough on D that UT cannot beat them with JG unless they commit a bunch of turnovers. Arkansas is a really bad team with far worse roster issues than UT has... we should be tallying this one up in the win column. But the same is true of UK.

Don't know about curb stomped but I'm fairly sure that Arkansas is playing good enough on D that UT cannot beat them with JG unless they commit a bunch of turnovers. Arkansas is a really bad team with far worse roster issues than UT has... we should be tallying this one up in the win column. But the same is true of UK.

27 points at home to KY.....if that isn’t curb stomped....I don’t k is what is.

31 by Bama.....that’s also a lot.

Tennessee doesn’t play Arkansas this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoBears

Spraggins has had less interaction with Will Friend than the other lineman.....

27 points at home to KY.....if that isn’t curl stomped....I don’t k is what is.

31 by Bama.....that’s also a lot.

Tennessee doesn’t play Arkansas this week.
Sorry I though you meant 4 games in a row. Yeah, they're not going to get abused this week.

Spraggins has had less interaction with Will Friend than the other lineman.....
Actually, Will Friend is the ONLY college level OL coach he's been exposed to.

If UT gets better QB play and the OL doesn't look like a brand new unit... then the OL and OL coach will be exposed. But JG's limitations give the OL a very difficult job.

The fact that he could come back next year... makes my stomach churn.
Yeah, but the writing is on the wall for him. He is not an NFL QB and next season is really up for grabs IMO. So, I believe CJP believes JG is our best option, but even the most blind belief begins to fades at some point.

Actually, Will Friend is the ONLY college level OL coach he's been exposed to.

If UT gets better QB play and the OL doesn't look like a brand new unit... then the OL and OL coach will be exposed. But JG's limitations give the OL a very difficult job.

OL hasnt looked good with Chryst, Maurer, or JTS the past couple of years. It's not just JG....

Lol

If you can’t defeat the message......try and defeat the messenger.

Pruitt 14 bad losses to 1 good win.
3 really bad losses in a row.
Pruitt’s team lost at home to Ky by 27.....which hadn’t been done since the 1800’s.

I’ll concede he doesn’t suck.....he may, I don’t know him personally. However as the head coach at Tennessee......so far.....Pruitt has sucked.

Lol

If you can’t defeat the message......try and defeat the messenger.

Pruitt 14 bad losses to 1 good win.
3 really bad losses in a row.
Pruitt’s team lost at home to Ky by 27.....which hadn’t been done since the 1800’s.

I’ll concede he doesn’t suck.....he may, I don’t know him personally. However as the head coach at Tennessee......so far.....Pruitt has sucked.

You are on catbone level. All you and some others on here do is spout nothing but negativity and doom and gloom. I guess you get off on that.

You are on catbone level. All you and some others on here do is spout nothing but negativity and doom and gloom. I guess you get off on that.

Lol

And you get off on trying to tear down individual on here I guess.

Pruitt is the head coach....not me....not JG.....but Pruitt.

He makes millions.

He is in charge.

He should be the one where the criticism lays.

Maybe you haven’t noticed, but things are not good. As such I’ll call it out and direct that criticism where it should be.

But hey by all means.......you direct your frustrations on me.

and yet again.....you couldn’t defeat the message.....so again you try and defeat the messenger.

Reactions: Tnphil
Well, the couple of positives in this thread faded fast, didn't they?

Lol

I was freakin around as usual and people just can’t handle it. I should have left the positives alone I guess. However in all fairness to me.....I haven’t seen any real substantive positives over the past few weeks.

I think Jahmir Johnson gave us a huge upgrade to what we've gotten from Wayna this year. I haven't given up on Wayna, I know he missed a lot of time, but his play, especially pass pro, as been atrocious. I was happy to see Jahmir healthy & coaches making the change.

Reactions: Evergrenevol

VN Store

Back