Country music thread

The cheap Brad Paisley knock-offs put on a freaking great show. Corb Land's "I wanna be in the Cavalry" was the walk out music.

Just a great band who are totally in sync, some twin fiddle action, just a really amazing show.
View attachment 381037
Was their good reaction to the Lund intro? They’re in Charlotte the night of the Florida game. I’m torn on what to do

Last edited:
Ward Davis put on a great show, Charles Wesley Godwin was solid as an opener. Ray Scott was there, seems to be a pretty good dude from a few minutes conversation (didn't know who he was til he got on stage).

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Was their good reaction to the Lund intro? They’re in Charlotte the night of the Florida game. I’m torn on what to do
That night I'll be watching Bri Bagwell ans Statesboro Revue, with a late acoustic show with Rio Tripiano from Copper Chief.

If we had a punchers chance vs Florida it may be a coin flip, but go to the show brother. They just ooze energy. The songwriting isn't the Felker/Willy Braun level but thats 7 kids who just love every second of what they do out there.

Reactions: volfanbill
Staci said he ranches, writes, and sings to his daughter. He's just a kid from Okemah, Oklahoma.

I saw Kyle is trying to get sober, I think Turnpike is the next Ragweed, something we'll spend 20 years regretting not seeing them one more time

Have to get this off my chest.

How did “Drinkin’ beer talkin’ God amen” get to #1 on the charts?

VN Store

Back