Country music thread

I will say I’m not a fan of that one lol but “behind the times” “grandpa’s never died” and “better than me” are really, really good.
And I wish even cars had truck beds
And every road was named Copperhead
And coolers never run out of cold Bud Light
And I wish high school home teams never lost

This is such bullshlt, mainstream Nashville country songwriting bingo and that’s only four lines of one of those songs you listed. “I wish even cars had truck beds”? Seriously?

And I wish even cars had truck beds
And every road was named Copperhead
And coolers never run out of cold Bud Light
And I wish high school home teams never lost

This is such bullshlt, mainstream Nashville country songwriting bingo and that’s only four lines of one of those songs you listed. “I wish even cars had truck beds”? Seriously?
Not every guy has to be Townes van Zandt. It’s country. Is it lyrical amazing? No. But it’s still a great song.

Pretty ready for Jamey. We saw Sunny Sweeney, Boland, and Cody Canada in a 4 week period before the world went to ****. Jamey will be the first since, not that I complain about the refunds on my amex statement.

I keep missing Jamey, but not with the amount of tries I’ve attempted to see Isbell. No way am I wasting my first Isbell experience as a drive in thing.

I can’t stop listening to the Diamonds and Gasoline album since news broke about Felker’s sobriety. 7&7, is there anyone else that can make a great stanza about an awkward grocery store encounter?

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I keep missing Jamey, but not with the amount of tries I’ve attempted to see Isbell. No way am I wasting my first Isbell experience as a drive in thing.

I can’t stop listening to the Diamonds and Gasoline album since news broke about Felker’s sobriety. 7&7, is there anyone else that can make a great stanza about an awkward grocery store encounter?
Evan definitely has a sixth sense when it comes to writing. It all just works so well, and you get the feeling that he just does it, rather than really putting his whole mind to it.

VN Store

Back