Countdown to first pitch

I played juco ball with a guy from Anna Jonesboro , small world
Boy, does it ever seem like a small world!

When I worked as an usher for the now-defunct Southern Illinois Miners in Marion, IL, I met another guy that played for A-J named Cody Livesay who played for the Gateway Grizzlies. Because of that, I got to know his family quite well. Cody also played baseball and basketball for the Wildcats. I do PA for Eldorado, and I remembered his name because it is pronounced "Live-a-see," not quite how it looks.

ArdentVol

therealitytheory

We lived on Ft. Loudon Lake in Concord when I was a little kid in the early 60s. My dad was in city government and got to know members of the Smokies, who were a Detroit Tigers affiliate at the time. We were (are) a crazy crappie fishing family, and many of the Smokies hung out at our place, either to fish or to enjoy the fish-fry dinners. Some names that might ring a bell - Lolich, Stanley, Northrup, and Freehan.

I'm pumped that pro baseball is coming back to Knoxville, and last season at LNS was the best ever. Thanks for the countdown thread - GBO!!

ArdentVol

We lived on Ft. Loudon Lake in Concord when I was a little kid in the early 60s. My dad was in city government and got to know members of the Smokies, who were a Detroit Tigers affiliate at the time. We were (are) a crazy crappie fishing family, and many of the Smokies hung out at our place, either to fish or to enjoy the fish-fry dinners. Some names that might ring a bell - Lolich, Stanley, Northrup, and Freehan.

I'm pumped that pro baseball is coming back to Knoxville, and last season at LNS was the best ever. Thanks for the countdown thread - GBO!!
cool story
saw those guys a lot. Some great hurlers, too---mclain, gladding, lolich. Frank Lary also wasvwith team one yeae

VN Store