Could Bucs LBs coach Barry join Vols as defensive coordinator? No, not really.

Our D has been solid for decades...would be kind of sour to turn it over to a guy that was the DC for the only team in history to go 0-16. I'll default that CDD knows more about it than I do.

On December 21, 2008, at a press conference following the Lions' 42-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints, Detroit News sports columnist Rob Parker addressed a question about Barry to Marinelli, inquiring whether Marinelli wished that his daughter had "married a better defensive coordinator."

Questions like this clearly define Rob Parker's career. Oh wait, the Detroit papers decided they were better of without him. Now if only ESPN and 1st Take could figure it out and can his lame butt too.

Without rumors, what's the point of message boards?

so you're enjoying all this "will it be him, or won't it be him" BS? Yeah, i think i'm about sick of hearing all the "rumors", and i'm ready for someone to have the balls enough to take this job already. Kinda frustrating.

And to answer your question, no, message boards were not meant to simply post rumors, which is what this one has become.

LK did it to us again. At least we don't have a payout for this one. But why become the LB coach at USC instead of the DC at UT?

This is becoming annoying as hell...

LK did it to us again. At least we don't have a payout for this one. But why become the LB coach at USC instead of the DC at UT?

This is becoming annoying as hell...

He did us another favor. His leaving and this are only two in many. We may find out that Ambles is another. NCAA another. Where this program would have ended up with him at the realm...... He is cleaning up our program...... hiring coaches better. Every dog has there day.

Good. Kiffin can have him. I think the yiucks were looking for an excuse to unload him anyway and if he's essentially taking a step down to go coach at USC then that ought to tell you what he's really worth....

Monte wouldn't want him if he sucked. Barry is out, now we can kill this thread.

So......He turned down our $700k DC job to coach LB's at USC. Sounds to me like DD didn't offer him the job. It just doesn't make sense unless USC pays their LB coach $700k.

So......He turned down our $700k DC job to coach LB's at USC. Sounds to me like DD didn't offer him the job. It just doesn't make sense unless USC pays their LB coach $700k.

They may not say it but I'd guess he'll be DC in waiting at his Alma mater. What he hasn't considered is they'll be on probation and all out the door in 4 anyway. Either way we can do better, wishful thinking aside,

I think this hire means that Monte is not long with USC. Barry probably was told he would be the DC after Monte hangs it up.

VN Store

Back