Coronavirus (No politics)

Don't care because I don't run and get tested* for every sniffle I've had the last 2.5 years. I may or may not have had it

*except the one time my job had me get tested.

I'm the same way. Only got tested because I went from walking on a roof and being a little light headed to feeling like a wheelbarrow load of CMU's was dumped on me from said roof in the span of about 10 minutes. Symptoms just annoying at this point...

Somehow, I managed to avoid it for 2.5 years...then Tuesday afternoon, all at once, it hit me and I tested positive yesterday morning. Given my recent lack of social activity/outings, my nurse practitioner said I probably got it at the game...and that "it was totally worth it!!!"

I'm not a big outdoor transmission believer, had 2 J&J shots, not a big mask wearer. It's possible I got it at Walgreens or the Vol Shop on the strip, or maybe Waffle House after the game...but like she said, totally worth it!

Hope you feel better soon! I’ve not had it but several family members have. Most people I’ve known have recovered well, and you probably will too. Prayers for your swift recovery.

Reactions: txbo
I avoided it as well for the longest time, but came down with it the Monday afternoon after the Akron game. Had to have been from going to the game surrounded by all the people

I avoided it as well for the longest time, but came down with it the Monday afternoon after the Akron game. Had to have been from going to the game surrounded by all the people

I've had colds over the last few years nothing out of the norm except the Sunday I got home from the Akron game. Felt terrible Sunday night tested negative with one of those home test went to work that Monday a.m. I would of guest that was covid I had. Only test I have taken since covid started.

I'm the same way. Only got tested because I went from walking on a roof and being a little light headed to feeling like a wheelbarrow load of CMU's was dumped on me from said roof in the span of about 10 minutes. Symptoms just annoying at this point...

Same as OP, in the clear since day one and then I came down with it Monday night. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if being at the game had a role. No way I wasn’t going to be there, though.

Yikes! Y’all all rest up and feel better. Prayers all around.

A whooooooole lotta wrong surrounding this. How does the CDC have this power? Raises way too many 🚩’s.
The CDC does not have that authority and that is not what they are voting for. Currently any injured individual from the vaccines can receive compensation through the countermeasures injury compensation program (cicp).This is regardless if the vaccines are EUA or licensed. This is set by Congress who gave HHS the authority under the Prep act to determine what countermeasures should be covered in this program.
If in the future the vaccines are added to the childhood or pregnancy vaccine schedule then the secretary of health and human services can chose to put injury suffered from the vaccines under the vaccine injury compensation program (vicp). Regardless though if the vaccines are approved as part of a schedule or not the vaccines are covered by cicp and any compensation comes from that funds and not the manufacturer for the most part.

So to summarize it was Congress giving HHS this authority.

Reactions: zhangliao04

VN Store

Back