Coronavirus (No politics)

I’m visiting TN for the first time since the pandemic started and pretty sure I got the vid. Anyone know of PCR testing locations with decent turnaround time? We’re in west Knox.

Go get a rapid test at CVS or Walgreens if you have had symptoms for a few days
Had some fatigue and chills earlier but only day 2 of basically all the omicron systems. I took a rapid test at home that was negative but don’t trust it. So I did find a CVS PCR test for later today in oak ridge.

Luckily my flight home already needs to be rebooked due to the weather…

You know how they say it works now. That's not how it was originally sold and not how other vaccines work
I’ve worked closely with vaccines for 30 years. What experience do you have with vaccines? Some of these comments are just incorrect. You do more harm than good when you try to win an argument. People read these comments, and some believe everything they read, right or wrong.

Wife and I went to work this week. Both of us barely made it through the week. This morning her body was way low. I got her aggravated to raise it. COVID causes such weird things to happen to your body even after your clear

I’ve been fighting Covid for the last 10 days. Please pray for my recovery. Worse sickness I can ever remember having.
are you vaxxed?

my unvaxxed coworkers got it this week. said the antibody treatments are unavailable. got pretty sick, but got over it in five days or so.

hope you get better.

are you vaxxed?

my unvaxxed coworkers got it this week. said the antibody treatments are unavailable. got pretty sick, but got over it in five days or so.

hope you get better.
My wife just said they were unavailable as well. Hadn't heard that. Is it Federal, State, or hospital group? I haven't heard why and i've known some people that say it's helped them a lot.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
are you vaxxed?

hope you get better.
I don't think it matters if someone is vaxxed, if they are asking for prayers. What matters is that they need them.

I don't think it matters if someone is vaxxed, if they are asking for prayers. What matters is that they need them.
I think it does. We all know the data, it significantly lowers risk for serious infection. We're all adults we know the risks. I'm going to reassure this person, who needs our help.

As for the reprimand. not needed. Prayers for you Jacket.

I’ve been fighting Covid for the last 10 days. Please pray for my recovery. Worse sickness I can ever remember having.
Prayers for you! I’m on day 6 of fighting it. Mine has been like an elevated sinus infection with a feeling of strep throat at the beginning of the week. Z-pack, afrin and chloraseptic throat spray are what got me through the week.

Reactions: drvenner
I think it does. We all know the data, it significantly lowers risk for serious infection. We're all adults we know the risks. I'm going to reassure this person, who needs our help.

As for the reprimand. not needed. Prayers for you Jacket.

Sad that you think the “data” is true and accurate. It’s not. The CDC has had to retract itself multiple times in the past 2 years. No the vaccine doesn’t significantly lower the risk of serious infection. All it does is “maybe” lessen your chances of getting hospitalized.

Reactions: txbo
Sad that you think the “data” is true and accurate. It’s not. The CDC has had to retract itself multiple times in the past 2 years. No the vaccine doesn’t significantly lower the risk of serious infection. All it does is “maybe” lessen your chances of getting hospitalized.
If by doesn't work to reduce severe infection you mean 80% effective, acc to Osterholm, then, I guess i'm confused. Osterholm is Cidrap, not CDC.

This BBC article, Europe has dealt with this longer than we, says 80-85.9% prevention in SI.

So, yes. Ive sought out the info. And no it isnt from the CDC. Continue on.

Booster at least 80% effective against severe Omicron

VN Store

Back