Coronavirus (No politics)

There have already been multiple people that have had both covid shots and after got covid.
Lol well it’s possible to still get any virus after getting shots. No vaccine is 100% although the new Covid shots are the most reliable shots in the world at roughly 95%z

There have already been multiple people that have had both covid shots and after got covid.
It doesn’t keep you from getting the virus. It’s supposed to reduce symptoms. People get sick. It happens. We can’t live the rest of our lives staying away from each other

You sound like a real scholar

Okay. When the man who is supposed to be the leading epidemiologist in the country tells people that mask won't make a difference one month and then the next month says we all have to wear masks in order to save lives is speaking, I call BS. Then when he says that we should wear two masks and that will actually be better for us I say he is FOS. When he says that we all have to get the vaccine but then says that even if you get the vaccine you still have to wear a mask, i say he is a political tool and his words are less than worthless.

Is that more scholarly for you?

Okay. When the man who is supposed to be the leading epidemiologist in the country tells people that mask won't make a difference one month and then the next month says we all have to wear masks in order to save lives is speaking, I call BS. Then when he says that we should wear two masks and that will actually be better for us I say he is FOS. When he says that we all have to get the vaccine but then says that even if you get the vaccine you still have to wear a mask, i say he is a political tool and his words are less than worthless.

Is that more scholarly for you?
Nope

Fact Check: TRUE

It doesn’t keep you from getting the virus. It’s supposed to reduce symptoms. People get sick. It happens. We can’t live the rest of our lives staying away from each other
I agree with you whole-heartedly but I'm not so sure thus administration does.... (without getting into politics)

That's not surprising. The vaccine is not 100%.

Millions have gotten both shots and we've had very, very few reports of getting C19 afterwards. It's even more rare to get really sick after being vaccinated. Nobody that participated in the trials of Pfizer or Moderna got sick enough to get admitted to a hospital

Reactions: WallyBalls and CPA
Millions have gotten both shots and we've had very, very few reports of getting C19 afterwards. It's even more rare to get really sick after being vaccinated. Nobody that participated in the trials of Pfizer or Moderna got sick enough to get admitted to a hospital
Hope it stays this way. Please get back to me in 5 years to see how everyone us doing. I hope it's not one of those "well that aged well moments "

VN Store

Back