Coronavirus (No politics)

Looks like the "fire the coach" mob have moved from football to women's basketball!!!

Let's face it.

While there is much justified criticism of the coaching to be made, many of these "fans" who have newly discovered the LV forum are here due to one thing and one thing only:

The players kneeled during the playing of the national anthem.

Last edited:
No spring practice, no summer workouts, and no fall practice had a negative impact. Especially with a young football team. It’s just a fact.

1. It affected everyone in the world, some handled it better than others. We handled it worse than most, that is inexcusable.

2. The impact on spring/summer/fall workouts would have made more sense if we had started out rough, but then improved. The exact opposite was true.

3. The worst aspects of our team on field were a 5th year senior QB, and starting OL made up mostly of upperclassmen. The youth excuse is no longer valid either.

These are facts.

With Covid getting worse, it's probably not a bad idea if there's a chance his high school may not play football this year.

Have you not heard? We are playing basketball and even had a full season of football. Baseball is a full go and New York and Chicago is opening everything now that the election is over. We just had to quarantine a high school JV ream cause another team played a kid they shouldn’t who was positive. Guess what, All got a test and all are negative on the 7th day. Covid is real and is bad. Stopping life is worse. We will be having spring sports and all the talk of canceling seasons will be gone by June.

Have you not heard? We are playing basketball and even had a full season of football. Baseball is a full go and New York and Chicago is opening everything now that the election is over. We just had to quarantine a high school JV ream cause another team played a kid they shouldn’t who was positive. Guess what, All got a test and all are negative on the 7th day. Covid is real and is bad. Stopping life is worse. We will be having spring sports and all the talk of canceling seasons will be gone by June.
I fully expect how the media covers COVID will change after the inauguration. I won't go into the political reasons for why.

I fully expect how the media covers COVID will change after the inauguration. I won't go into the political reasons for why.

COVID is real, and the fact that it became so politicized compounded the tragedy. Neither party is to blame for COVID, but both parties are to blame for politicizing it.

COVID is real, and the fact that it became so politicized compounded the tragedy. Neither party is to blame for COVID, but both parties are to blame for politicizing it.
I believe COVID is real, but I also believe it was highly politicized so it could be used as a weapon against the sitting POTUS. If the person in office had been of a different political affiliation, I don't think the mostly liberal MSM would have covered it the same way. And that's coming from someone that detests all political parties and Donald Trump.

I believe COVID is real, but I also believe it was highly politicized so it could be used as a weapon against the sitting POTUS. If the person in office had been of a different political affiliation, I don't think the mostly liberal MSM would have covered it the same way. And that's coming from someone that detests all political parties and Donald Trump.
Truth.

We will likely have another conference only schedule, 8-4 is a pipe dream.
Why would that happen? Literally anyone wanting the vaccine will have it by early Summer.

Not a vaccine expert or epidemiologist, but I'd think that would take us well over herd immunity and into a pretty safe zone.

Why would that happen? Literally anyone wanting the vaccine will have it by early Summer.

Not a vaccine expert or epidemiologist, but I'd think that would take us well over herd immunity and into a pretty safe zone.

there’s another strain that’s more lethal and already here. Chances aren’t good that we will play a full schedule. The vac doesent stop you from getting it it only helps prevention.

We’re almost locked in for another short season.

there’s another strain that’s more lethal and already here. Chances aren’t good that we will play a full schedule. The vac doesent stop you from getting it it only helps prevention.

That's not exactly true. More contagious, yes. After both vaccinations, you are supposed to be 90% protected.

The vaccine does indeed stop you from getting it

That's not exactly true. More contagious, yes. After both vaccinations, you are supposed to be 90% protected.
People need to get over the fear and get this shot over with. It us never going away and everybody is going to have to deal with it at some point in their lfe from now till time ends.

People need to get over the fear and get this shot over with. It us never going away and everybody is going to have to deal with it at some point in their lfe from now till time ends.

Didn’t say I wasn’t but I won’t pretend it’s suppose to keep you from getting it. It’s just a preventative step

I doubt it, as long as cases are high they will act out of an abundance of caution.

My high-school senior class president died yesterday from covid. He was an amazing, vibrant, healthy man.

He had a servant's heart, and devoted his life to helping others. He worked very hard to keep the class of '84 connected, organizing reunions, fundraisers for scholarships, etc.

He came to my mom's funeral 5 years ago, and it meant so much to me.

Rest in peace Chris.

VN Store

Back