Coronavirus (No politics)

Apparently Americans aren't any more rebellious than some other countries.

I frequently am on conference calls with colleagues in Europe and was talking with two folks this morning, one in France and one in Germany. Both of them said that there are many people ignoring mask mandates in their area and pushing back on the gathering rules.

I thought it was interesting considering most days I hear "only in Tennessee..." or "the rest of the world..." type comments about mask wearing or adhering to other guidance.

When do we think we’ll start to see the effects of the vaccination efforts here in TN? I expect to start seeing the daily new case count going down in the next month or so. Between those who’ve contracted the virus and been vaccinated I’m estimating we’re over 15% w/antibodies in Tennessee.

Last edited:
When do we think we’ll start to see the defects of the vaccination efforts here in TN? I expect to start seeing the daily new case count going down in the next month or so. Between those who’ve contracted the virus and been vaccinated I’m estimating we’re over 15% w/antibodies in Tennessee.
Probably in March

When do we think we’ll start to see the effects of the vaccination efforts here in TN? I expect to start seeing the daily new case count going down in the next month or so. Between those who’ve contracted the virus and been vaccinated I’m estimating we’re over 15% w/antibodies in Tennessee.
Hopefully, you will see the deaths go down, if we can give the vaccine to old folks.

A lot of people are still skeptical about the Vaccine. I am not. I will be getting it in phase b in SC as a front line manufacturer.

It’s no big deal. Society needs to sack up and get back to normal. No mask, no social distancing, etc.
I agree with getting back to normal, but nothing wrong with wearing a mask or social distancing if that's what you choose to do. My wife is in the extremely high risk category so I'll continue to wear mine to try to keep from exposing her.

I agree with getting back to normal, but nothing wrong with wearing a mask or social distancing if that's what you choose to do. My wife is in the extremely high risk category so I'll continue to wear mine to try to keep from exposing her.
I won’t throw rocks at anyone wearing a mask but when does it stop? Will people still be wearing them this time next year? Sooner or later people are just going to have to get past all the nonsense.

I won’t throw rocks at anyone wearing a mask but when does it stop? Will people still be wearing them this time next year? Sooner or later people are just going to have to get past all the nonsense.
What does it matter? Does someone wearing a mask hurt you? If you had someone close to you die from it because they couldn't breathe, you might change your tune. I had your same opinion at one point to. It's easy to look at it that way when it's not hitting home.

People can wear a mask whenever they want. They could have done it 5 years ago. At some point, they won't be mandated in certain places, but I will understand going forward why someone would wear one.

People can wear a mask whenever they want. They could have done it 5 years ago. At some point, they won't be mandated in certain places, but I will understand going forward why someone would wear one.

Because they have been brainwashed into thinking a mask keeps them protected?? There is nothing normal nor natural about wearing a mask.

So when is a good time for folks to stop wearing masks? 3 years from now are we still going to have folks sporting a mask? It’s got to stop sooner or later. Might as well be now.

Yep. You know it’s funny, people have mocked here immunity. Like it’s a joke or it won’t work. Yet now it seems Fauci and the CDC are talking about how that’s the goal with the vaccine.

Because they have been brainwashed into thinking a mask keeps them protected?? There is nothing normal nor natural about wearing a mask.
Right. They don’t do much. If you can whiff a fart through one, and you can, I have a hard time seeing how they’re that effective. Sickness is spread through the handling of stuff in large part. Heck with this crap.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

VN Store

Back