Coronavirus (No politics)

That’s crazy and yet after this funeral, I was at Disney World for 9 days flew thru Atlanta twice. Just have to wonder how we would not be exposed? Also, would love to know how many cases were actually people at WDW at the time.

A funeral and a birthday party: CDC traces Chicago coronavirus outbreak to two family gatherings

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...prrApSbTnDWEaLk5yARAYU1uWjtCnfs1_YgBa-9yOM8Ho

This really shows how it spreads.

Yup, something similar happened in Albany, Georgia (two heavily-attended funerals were the jumping-off point). It was crazy, for a while I believe Albany/Dougherty Co. had a higher infection count and death count than Fulton or Dekalb counties. Albany is not on any interstate highways, doesn't have much of an airport in terms of traffic, but things really took hold down there.

How a small Georgia city far from New York became one of the worst coronavirus hotspots in the country

Yup, something similar happened in Albany, Georgia (two heavily-attended funerals were the jumping-off point). It was crazy, for a while I believe Albany/Dougherty Co. had a higher infection count and death count than Fulton or Dekalb counties. Albany is not on any interstate highways, doesn't have much of an airport in terms of traffic, but things really took hold down there.

How a small Georgia city far from New York became one of the worst coronavirus hotspots in the country
When I was in college, early 90s, a few people I knew from Albany had t-shirts that proclaimed it the per capita murder capitol of the USA.

Reactions: tbh
Feeling fine this morning. A little bit tired/drained and I still can’t smell or taste, but other than that I’m feeling fine.

My wife couldn’t smell or taste for about a week but I never had that symptom. Really bizarre. My best to you for a speedy recovery. I hope you will consider donating convalescent plasma when you are fully recovered

Lou Dobbs absolutely going in on China right now. Peter Navarro said that in Jan/Feb, China bought PPE like crazy and is now hoarding it from Brazil, Europe, and the United States. China is no different from the mafia.

Reactions: davethevol
Lou Dobbs absolutely going in on China right now. Peter Navarro said that in Jan/Feb, China bought PPE like crazy and is now hoarding it from Brazil, Europe, and the United States. China is no different from the mafia.

Trump admin gave China 17 tons on PPE.

These stories of one event leading to all the other infections spreading so quickly are discouraging when you think of only 5% of the population has been infected, we aren’t near herd immunity and an asymptomatic carrier/spreader or two at a funeral could spark it up again. This is why contact tracing and aggressive testing will be so important.

VN Store

Back